Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mars Retrograde

jeannepritchett

I have an astrology question. I know with Mars is retro until April black magick is not suppose to be practiced, but if it is done on the day & hour of Mars would it be effective?

I think Mars being retrograde overpowers it's days and hours. As Maxine's article says, the universe is working backwards regarding the things ruled by Mars. Just do white magic rituals, such as StrengththroughSatan's Gentile Awakening Rituals to wake our people for the lies and corruption of the enemy.

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jeannepritchett" <jeannepritchett@... wrote:

I have an astrology question. I know with Mars is retro until April black magick is not suppose to be practiced, but if it is done on the day & hour of Mars would it be effective?

..Hail Satan!! Actually, as the planet Mars is retrograde {backwards} black magick can backfire against you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

I think Mars being retrograde overpowers it's days and hours. As Maxine's article says, the universe is working backwards regarding the things ruled by Mars. Just do white magic rituals, such as StrengththroughSatan's Gentile Awakening Rituals to wake our people for the lies and corruption of the enemy.

Vabzir Teloch

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jeannepritchett" <jeannepritchett@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jeannepritchett" <jeannepritchett@... wrote:
I was honestlly wondering the same in regards to white magick beneficial to ones self such as physical activity and empowering yourself with the energy of Mars.

Yes I know it could backfire, could meaning possible. As I stated in my question, it was an astrology question and not a beginner magick question. However thank you for your reply.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back