Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Many questions on our history

Style Kien

This will be a bit so please stick with me. I struggle to find clear explenations for some things bugging my mind. I have way to many questions that pop up and since the knowledge i seek is so important, ofcourse its not on google.

Who are "the gods"? Are they all the same race? Were they astronauts sent to find another habitable planet?

And why did some of these gods mine for ores? Are rocks really that important to somebody whos ascended to godhood? :p

Why and when the heck did jews, reptillians, and greys come into play? So an alien race shows up and creates humanity, then out of the blue another alien race wants to destroy it.

Why are there only 72 main gods? What is goeta? (Sorry if i spelt it wrong) Who stopped Satan from perfecting the human body?

Im sorry this is so long, but i dont have anywhere else to go for this knowledge. Im spiritualy weak as of now and can't understand any messeges a single person might be telling me telepathicaly. Im hoping somebody could atleast help explain one question of mine.

Love you all and please keep on meditating every day without stop. This path to power and freedom is hard, but it is definitely worth it.

Hail Satan

Hail Astertoth

Hail Marchosias

Most of the gods are called Nordic race. They are the white race and are the same species and same people as us. Just they are a population group which is perfect in the strength of their souls and bodies, and we are a population group that is extremely weak and sick. But other than health and soul advancement, there is no difference between us.

Many of the gods were humans living on Earth. But they did the magnum opus and became spiritually and physically perfected and became gods. There also were asian and black and other races of people on Earth who have done this and become gods. So there are also some black and asian gods for this reason. There are many thousands of gods who are all at very different levels of advancement. A spectrum from the most recent humans to do Magnum Opus, up to Satan at the top. The list of 72 gods are like the 72 largest and strongest gods, but there are thousands of others who are smaller/weaker.

The gods do not dig rocks and look for ores. This is a symbol. The symbol is that all of the weaknesses and imperfections in a person's body are like rocks, and we have to be careful to remove all of them. And when they all are removed, the soul will shine very strong and bright and the soul will look like gold.

The reptilians and greys have existed for hundreds of thousands of years. Maybe longer but it's not possible to know exactly how old. A very long time ago the greys were a kind of people, and they all had individual thoughts and control of themselves. But they were taken over by the reptilians and they were turned into slaves. They were genetically engineered to remove all individual thoughts, and remove all ability to grow or advance spiritually so they will always be slaves. And now they are like a swarm of bees, each one does not have any thoughts or any control over itself and it only does what the hive commands it to do. Which are controlled by reptilians. The reptilians have also genetically engineered each other, with the stronger ones weakening and destroying the weaker ones so that the weaker ones would not compete with them. Many of them are also slaves to the larger ones.

Our race of gods, and those evil reptilians, both have had colonies and populations spread across the galaxy. And there are many planets similar to earth where there are humans trying to live, and reptilians trying to destroy them. This fight has been happening for a very long time. Our people are winning but it is slow in many places. Earth is one of the best planets because we are actually doing a very good job and we are close to being free. There are many planets that are in a similar situation as we were in the middle ages, when all people in Europe were like slaves controlled by the jew church. And some are even worse. But we are winning in all locations, and we are becoming more free in all locations.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Most of the gods are called Nordic race. They are the white race and are the same species and same people as us.
Our race of gods, and those evil reptilians, both have had colonies and populations spread across the galaxy. And there are many planets similar to earth where there are humans trying to live, and reptilians trying to destroy them. This fight has been happening for a very long time. Our people are winning but it is slow in many places. Earth is one of the best planets because we are actually doing a very good job and we are close to being free. There are many planets that are in a similar situation as we were in the middle ages, when all people in Europe were like slaves controlled by the jew church. And some are even worse. But we are winning in all locations, and we are becoming more free in all locations.

...Not too sure about the first sentence, mate. Of course, the White race is genetically very close to the gods without a doubt, racially, but not exactly the same Nordic species of Aliens. There are White humans on this planet, But Nordic ET's? I don't think so. If any legit Nordic ET was here the gods would probably have taken them away long ago, which is what I am assuming they did.

...And about the last paragraph... Can you please tell me where you have acquired that info? I have heard from some members here and there that there are planets just like ours but on different levels etc. with...humans? in it?

If you could cite the source of that, I will be thankful.

Balanced_Keihla said:
Why are there only 72 main gods?

There aren't only 72 main Gods. The number 72 came from the traditional division of the 360 degree zodiac into 72 parts of 5 degrees each. The enemy grimoires assigned one of the Demons to each 5 degree part so that they fill out the entire zodiac. The number 72 has astrological significance, and this could be related to the Magnum Opus.

Caspian said:

You not knowing about something does not mean it is not true.

We are the same species as the gods. We are two populations of the same people. Only they are spiritually perfected, and we have been severely cursed and spiritually injured. The only genetic difference is what comes from the spiritual health.

An example is that all humans on Earth have in our DNA a gene to produce Telomerase enzyme which would continuously repair and rebuild the telomeres on the ends of our DNA strands. Which would allow us to live forever without our cells degrading. Every time a cell replicates, the DNA replicates and there is a piece on the ends of the telomeres that is lost every time. So after replicating enough times, the telomeres are completely gone and it is the important parts of the DNA chain that are starting to be lost each time. Now the cells are made incorrectly from incorrect and damaged code, and this is what causes physical aging and all of the weaknesses in every cell of an old person's body.

We have the gene in our DNA to rebuild our telomeres forever so that this will never happen to us. This gene is activated and functioning in the gods, but it is dormant and inactive in us. Part of the transformation of the magnum opus with enough advancement and perfection of the soul is that this gene becomes active again.

This is what I mean that the gods are not any different species from us, and are not genetically different from us. Just we are very sick and injured, and they are perfectly healthy.

Caspian said:

We are the same species as the gods. We are two populations of the same people. Only they are spiritually perfected, and we have been severely cursed and spiritually injured. The only genetic difference is what comes from the spiritual health.

An example is that all humans on Earth have in our DNA a gene to produce Telomerase enzyme which would continuously repair and rebuild the telomeres on the ends of our DNA strands. Which would allow us to live forever without our cells degrading. Every time a cell replicates, the DNA replicates and there is a piece on the ends of the telomeres that is lost every time. So after replicating enough times, the telomeres are completely gone and it is the important parts of the DNA chain that are starting to be lost each time. Now the cells are made incorrectly from incorrect and damaged code, and this is what causes physical aging and all of the weaknesses in every cell of an old person's body.

We have the gene in our DNA to rebuild our telomeres forever so that this will never happen to us. This gene is activated and functioning in the gods, but it is dormant and inactive in us. Part of the transformation of the magnum opus with enough advancement and perfection of the soul is that this gene becomes active again.

This is what I mean that the gods are not any different species from us, and are not genetically different from us. Just we are very sick and injured, and they are perfectly healthy.

Although I can sense that you still spite me a little, I thank you for the information 😉

So... is there really no difference between White humans and the Nordic gods in any other way, god-potential aside? I do remember High Priestess said at some points that nearly all the Nordic ETs are near or perhaps even above 7 to 8 feet tall, and physically way stronger, while you can't readily see this attribute always in all Whites... that could be a result of race mixing, though.

Caspian said:
Caspian said:

Although I can sense that you still spite me a little, I thank you for the information 😉

So... is there really no difference between White humans and the Nordic gods in any other way, god-potential aside? I do remember High Priestess said at some points that nearly all the Nordic ETs are near or perhaps even above 7 to 8 feet tall, and physically way stronger, while you can't readily see this attribute always in all Whites... that could be a result of race mixing, though.

Thank you both for discussing this. Although you had some different opinions i don't want any arguing to happen between us. I am happy that you are accepting of you possibly being wrong caspian. I hope we can all learn much more truth together. Atleast until this war ends and we can recconect with our gods AND understand our past better so that we can thrive as a species and not be thwarted ever again. I love you all. Fight hard and have fun! Hail Satan! : D

Caspian said:
Most of the gods are called Nordic race. They are the white race and are the same species and same people as us.

...Not too sure about the first sentence, mate. Of course, the White race is genetically very close to the gods without a doubt, racially, but not exactly the same Nordic species of Aliens. There are White humans on this planet, But Nordic ET's? I don't think so. If any legit Nordic ET was here the gods would probably have taken them away long ago, which is what I am assuming they did.

...And about the last paragraph... Can you please tell me where you have acquired that info? I have heard from some members here and there that there are planets just like ours but on different levels etc. with...humans? in it?

If you could cite the source of that, I will be thankful.

There were a sermon or two HP.Cobra mentioned and some members joined in.

There are currently 10 planets under various levels of kosher supervision pertaining to the Earth group. One planet broke out and freed itself they are cutting edge. Someone mentioned if that planet senses or is told to interfere in our affairs. They have permission to do so to solve the situation here.

As for who said that I don't know maybe it was HP.Cobra but one member did state "Yeah I saw it you aren't making shit up, I read that as well".

It's a sermon from around the 2019-2020 period just before coof became official.

But out there in the cosmos there are probably Humans out there as well. Remember the Gods came some 52,000 years ago solar calendar wise or 75,000 or so years lunar calendar wise.

Like the main big Gods Hermes, Apollo, Astarte many state they were here since the beginning which makes sense for Older Gods being about 60,000ish years old here on Earth so they came when they were around 8,000ish or so years. BTW I recall a member or sermon on the old ProPHP forums stating any God or Goddess that is 50,000 years or less is considered a young God. So it shows that early Humanity might have been taken to different places to advance their soul and become Gods.

Much like how the Nordics expanded to vast reaches of space with various levels of enemy or no enemy activity. As there are enemies in other parts. It's a massive full scale show of force by the enemy and our side for now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back