Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

mantras for square workings

Timothy92

I dont know if I am doing the vibrations, the right way.
AHH-UUU-MMM ٠ H-RR-AH – AH-MM ٠ H-RR-EE-MM ٠ H-RR-AH-UU-MM ٠ SAH-UUU ٠ SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY ٠ NAH-MAH
After each bullet, is that another breath or do you say the whole thing in one breath. Sorry, I tend to overcomplicate things, but I just want to be sure. Thanks

We had an entire fight over that topic a month ago. LOL. I've found it's best and more effective if you vibrate one word a breath but others said that you have to do the entire mantra in one breath.

You should do what feels better for you, try everything. Don't wait for others to tell you how to do that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy92" <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

AHH-UUU-MMM ٠ H-RR-AH – AH-MM ٠ H-RR-EE-MM ٠ H-RR-AH-UU-MM ٠ SAH-UUU ٠ SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY ٠ NAH-MAH
After each bullet, is that another breath or do you say the whole thing in one breath. Sorry, I tend to overcomplicate things, but I just want to be sure. Thanks

As fire_starter stated, in what ever way the energy is stronger, and more easy for you, than you found the best way for you. Everyone is different and things work differently for everyone. but do try it both ways as you can never learn unless you try that of which is outside the normal for you.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

We had an entire fight over that topic a month ago. LOL. I've found it's best and more effective if you vibrate one word a breath but others said that you have to do the entire mantra in one breath.

You should do what feels better for you, try everything. Don't wait for others to tell you how to do that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy92" <spiritualsatanist92@ wrote:

..Hail Satan!! Whatever is comfortable for you as long as you *feel* the vibrations.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy92" <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

I did the one breath per word thing to. Like one for AUM, [breath] PRAM, [breath] PREEM, [breath] etc. That'd be really long. Aum Pram Preem Pah... wow.

I would also use Svah hah if you were doing spiritual goals.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy92" <spiritualsatanist92@ wrote:

Thanks lol, thats how I was doing it, its hard to get a strong vibration with one breath. "The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 9:31 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: mantras for square workings

AHH-UUU-MMM &#1632; H-RR-AH – AH-MM &#1632; H-RR-EE-MM &#1632; H-RR-AH-UU-MM &#1632; SAH-UUU &#1632; SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY &#1632; NAH-MAH

Everyone could just use the short versions of the mantra.

In regards to results, i've been doing this and have gotten exactly what i wanted.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! Whatever is comfortable for you as long as you *feel* the vibrations.

After each word I take a short breath, less than one second. Not a full normal breath. I should have clarified that. So it's not really long, an entire mantra vibration (the full version, not the shortened one) takes less than 30 seconds for me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

I did the one breath per word thing to. Like one for AUM, [breath] PRAM, [breath] PREEM, [breath] etc. That'd be really long. Aum Pram Preem Pah... wow.

I would also use Svah hah if you were doing spiritual goals.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

I had,a similer effect with meditating on my third eye, "OHM" worked better for me. This,might not be a mantra working, but it kinda relates o_O
On Jun 7, 2012 12:02 PM, "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:
Everyone could just use the short versions of the mantra.

In regards to results, i've been doing this and have gotten exactly what i wanted.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
   (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
   [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back