Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Manipulation & Corruption

Hello all. I'm here to write some things, hopefully it will help you out in someway.
I'm the type that studied relentlessly about religion, and about philosophy all throughout my life. Many, many months ago, I dedicated my soul to Satan after finding JOS and studying. I did meditations and went into this headfirst, studying, practicing constantly. I knew so much, and I did very advanced meditations for hours on end each day. And eventually I got burnt out and gave up because I saw no results. I said, sigh, this must be a sham like everything else. So, I went and I studied about Hinduism afterwards, and got into that more than I like to admit. And one day I realized that was REALLY a sham, and it was a DISTRACTION. I spent a long time thinking of everything, and naturally came back to Satanism. It's easy to get discouraged, it's easy to get lazy, it's easy to give up. But don't let that happen to you. 
You need to remember why you're doing this. Why you came to Satanism, and why you need to FIGHT for humanity. When you have moments of doubt and so forth like I have, you need to remember the fundamentals. Wether you're a philosopher type like me that's spends countless hours researching, studying, learning, or someone that is the stellar opposite, you can FEEL the truth, deep down, in a way that YOU can understand. Past all the bullshit and programming, you know what's right, and you KNOW what's wrong. I could spew thousands of facts to any xian PROVING their system of beliefs is only a system of shackles and barriers. But there's something to keep in mind relating to that. YOU ONLY SEE THE TRUTH IF YOU SEEK IT. There are those that are so blinded by their own laziness and ignorance that they would ignore the truth and do nothing to grow REGARDLESS of ANY circumstance. There are those that would claim that the bible has all the answers and that they know so much, but yet that same person hasn't done a minute of research; you must remember that xianity = insanity.  
In moments of doubt, you MUST stay strong. It's INSANE how far the shackles would go to restrain you. But that's the Jewish filth, the Reptilian FILTH. They are the definition of GREED. Wether it be subtle manipulation over long periods of time, or outright spiritual attacks, they would do anything to keep us as cattle. 
Think of why we have no modern philosophers. There are some exceptions of course, ie Hitler, JOS clergy that have gone BEYOND what could have been expected of them, ext ext, but think about the current status of the world. Think of how the majority of people are so outright stupid and content. This is for a reason. Our enemy wants us to be stupid and content. To live as manipulated and prodded cattle.
There are those out there that have seen the truth, but have become distracted; become burnt out and said "fuck this" and gave up. Everything happens for a reason, that's right, even subtle things you would regard irrelevant. Don't let the true enemy manipulate you into giving up. One day you might say, "ehhh, I'll skip a meditation." Then that'll lead to you saying, "ehhhh, what's the point of this at all? I've got better things to do." Then it'll spiral deeper and deeper until you say screw Satanism because "nothing is happening"
You need to remember that this is the TRUTH. You need to remember that we're in a crucial war, and we Satanists MUST play our part. That means meditating consistently, not feeding into the train of bullshit and lies, and participating in the salvation of humanity. It may be easy to give up and forget what you're fighting for, but in moments like those, go back to the basics. Look at the world around you, the people. Look at how twisted things are. See how the world is being corrupted and destroyed. Knowing this, how DARE you stand idly by? I would sacrifice anything for Satan, and to anyone that respects themselves, they would do the same. 

I absolutely am certain that an Incubus or Succubus would be right for me in terms of a serious relationship, and there lies my one weakness. Everyone has weaknesses that the enemy can manipulate to their advantage. To make you give up, to break you. You must examine those weaknesses and safegaurd them. You must know when you're getting played, when you're being manipulated. I'm going to give an example that highlights why this is so absolutely crucial.
For me, my only vulnerability was the desire for a Demon/ess. I'm not ready yet sadly, and as much as I would love it, I've realized this fact. Now, I'll be frank, I've yet to open my psychic vision or hearing, but can somewhat communicate through telepathy, ext. Now, herein lies the problem. I was led on by who knows what, probably just some enemy thoughtform, for weeks now. And many bad experiences have happened. Like I said earlier, the enemy would do ANYTHING to put you in shackles and manipulate you, to break you. Even to pose as a demon.
Even things you never thought to be a weakness can be used against you, so seriously, be cautious, this can not be said enough.
The point of this all? It's easy to become lazy and content. It's easy to be a helpless cattle. But you know it's not the right thing to do. Start doing everything you can for yourself, the future of your people, and the future of Satanism. Think of all your ancestors that have fought for today, that have gone through so much fucking bullshit, just so you could exist. You have an obligation. Never forget it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back