Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Manifesting the past

Vadric

On the site I read doing power meditations can manifest repressed emotions. For almost a week I've had vivid dreams of a recurring theme and an ex girlfriend. Our relationship and it ending messed me up for about a year, but I haven't really thought about her for a while. The recurring theme I've had was being confined against my will. Anyways, could this be an example of that? I'm not sure if this is what is happening. If it's not, does any one have examples/experiences? I want to be aware of it when it does happen

Yes, this could be an example of repressed emotions surfacing. As you meditate, you will clean out your mind and soul of repressed emotions and other dross. If unpleasant thoughts and emotions surface, detach from them and they will eventually go away. Daily void meditation will give you the ability to control your mind and banish unwanted thoughts at will.

Void Meditation
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back