Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Manifesting Emotions

Syd

Anyone else get the feeling that their emotions become a hazard to those around them. For example, Most of my life I have had the wonderful ability to manifest my anger (Not by choice always) in ways that are directly tied to those who had angered me. If I stew about something somebody said to me for a long while, eventually that person ends up being attacked. I'm not quite sure how it gets from point a, to poit b, but overall i have found that my anger becomes something with a life of its own. When I was younger I had deep depp hate for my mother, and I brewed on it everyday, wishing ill to her, and eventually I have seen my wishes play out over the years. But the most interesting point was her being spiritually attacked... weather it was in her sleep or awake, but once I noticed and thought it might have been me, I asked for it to stop and it did. So knowing that was possible, being able to controll the attacks not only on her, but on other people too, I wondered if anybody else had something similar.

<td val[/IMG]I've gotten this quite often. I'll remember for example something unfair one of my parents did and becoming angry at this, they'll end up sick or in some kind of trouble, like with finances. I still hate what they did to me but I've come to realize if I want to be happy I must put off my anger towards what they did and remember the good things they did for me and for those good things I'll let them live on happy.

--   Giving me pain only makes me stronger.   A virgin princess    __/s\_/v\_/s\__ |/wtuuutw\|

--- On Thu, 11/19/09, Syd <darkworldsyd@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Manifesting Emotions
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009, 3:23 AM

Anyone else get the feeling that their emotions become a hazard to those around them. For example, Most of my life I have had the wonderful ability to manifest my anger (Not by choice always) in ways that are directly tied to those who had angered me. If I stew about something somebody said to me for a long while, eventually that person ends up being attacked. I'm not quite sure how it gets from point a, to poit b, but overall i have found that my anger becomes something with a life of its own. When I was younger I had deep depp hate for my mother, and I brewed on it everyday, wishing ill to her, and eventually I have seen my wishes play out over the years. But the most interesting point was her being spiritually attacked... weather it was in her sleep or awake, but once I noticed and thought it might have been me, I asked for it to stop and it did. So knowing that was possible, being able to controll the attacks not only on her, but on other people too, I wondered if anybody else had something similar.
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syd" <darkworldsyd@... wrote:
I am glad that you bring this up.

I have been dealing with very much the same thing for years.
There is one difference though;
in my case things usually happen within a short period
after I express my emotions, usually anger or hurt.
If I `stew` on things, it usually comes to nothing.

What basically happens would be something like this:
Someone would really hurt or anger me and on the spur of the moment
I would say or just think something like `I hope you crash your bike
into a taxi`, and whoopy, within a day or two it happens.

There are a load of examples. Things like brain tumours, people loosing all their posessions, a friend`s life `going to hell`
in a month ( car stolen, job lost and an misscarriage )
etc etc etc.

I have never understood what really happens here and also feel like I cannot really control it.

So please, any thoughts on this???

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back