Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Man i hate my family...

Bryce pircifield

Ugh, my family disgusts me, all paranoid Xians, turns out, the 'rents put some spyware on the computer, so they saw all the stuff I had up about Father Satan, and of course now I'm "Posessed" lol

But seriously, they took my candles, and nearly got my book, but I hid it where they won't bother checking. Restricted computer access was no problem to get around, like wet paper.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bryce pircifield" <runegospel.podscape@... wrote:
Ugh, my family disgusts me, all paranoid Xians, turns out, the 'rents put some spyware on the computer, so they saw all the stuff I had up about Father Satan, and of course now I'm "Posessed" lol

But seriously, they took my candles, and nearly got my book, but I hid it where they won't bother checking. Restricted computer access was no problem to get around, like wet paper.
LOL xians are weak they cant help themselves so they hide behind some DEAD man weel your right they are wrong and i cant belive they took your candles wtf well soon they will notice that jesus is DEAD hes been dead for two thousand years
HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENKI
HAIL JOS
AND FUCK JESES CHRIST

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bryce pircifield" <runegospel.podscape@... wrote:

i do hate my family tooooooooo :(( i understand you perfectly.:((

Yeah, for future reference it would be a wise decision to clear your browsing history everytime you use the computer.

Im sorry to hear your parents found out, when mine did I went through tons of stupid bullshit for about 3-4months before I finally got my Parents to respect my personal beliefs and leave them alone, although it wasnt easy, When I asked Lord Satan for help on the matter it cleared up the next day. I recomend you trying the same.

Take care brother, good luck to you.
(p.s. But seriously though, most computer blocks are rediculously easy to bi-pass.)

As Ive said to a few people before, use the program CCleaner. It clears everything youll need to: History, cookies, temp files, etc. Perfect way to PERMANENTLY clear all that crap. Not to mention, since it seems like you know your way around a computer, you could find a way to take care of the spyware. Oh, and just a funny thought... If your Christian parents are supposed to have utmost faith in "god" and his... "children," let alone their own child, why the hell are they using spyware for? Btw, I suggest you keep a copy of that book. My parents know Im into the spiritual thing, as my mother sort of is, so I can leave my book out in the open and they actually respect my privacy. Luckily they know nothing about me being Satanist. If you have something like a thumbdrive, use a computer with word to rewrite the sections of that book in word, stuff it on the drive, and just stick it in and edit it without saving it to the computer. I know nothing about spyware so I dont know if that would work, but as a last resort, take all of your important ritual items such as your book and candles, and then store them in a very secret location, possibly even outside of the house. I could easily whip together a makeshift fort in the woods out here out of a few 2'4 planks and nails from my fathers workshop downstairs. And if you were to find a cave, that would be even better. You could start going on regular walks or jogs to become "Physically Active" and just goto your hideout for an hour or two.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back