Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Making a pact with satan.

dylanbartone

Due to my current living I can't shower and get clean when I want for a ritual, or get props like candles and wat not. Would it be offensive to the father if I was to go ahead and make a contract with him tonight(being almost half a month no shower) and no way to get props? Would it even work for tht matter? Or should I just wait a couple months until I'm able to get off the streets?

It’s ok if you don’t have props. You can still dedicate. As for cleaning up, I would recommend at least finding a public bathroom to clean up as best you can. But if you seriously can’t in any way, I’m sure Satan would understand.

If/once you dedicate, I would recommend immediately starting an aura of protection. You can also program your aura to attract a place to stay..etc

This topic has good information for beginners, like meditation programs,protection...etc
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=996

Is it safe to tell someone your a Satanist?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 7:45 PM, pinkteabunny@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   It’s ok if you don’t have props. You can still dedicate. As for cleaning up, I would recommend at least finding a public bathroom to clean up as best you can. But if you seriously can’t in any way, I’m sure Satan would understand.

If/once you dedicate, I would recommend immediately starting an aura of protection. You can also program your aura to attract a place to stay..etc

This topic has good information for beginners, like meditation programs,protection...etc
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=996

Going to assume u ment dirty. I wash up like my face, feet, hands, and other important parts in my works bathroom with hand soap in the mornings( do wat u gotta do lol) so I'm not entirely filthy, but definitely got some dirt on me. I'll definitely wait until a proper wash though. I don't wanna come across as disrespectful to someone that already gets unjust ignorant hate from his creations.

As for programming in my aura I think it could be really bad actually. Like a year and a half ago I worked in an awful warehouse environment that had many negative entities in there;including a gray. I saw it 3 times and occasionally it would feel like I had extra weight on my back and i would be ridiculously tired when the weight went away. Since then my thoughts and tendencies for self destruction have been a lot more then it's ever been in my life. Especially this past week when I've been doing yoga and power meditation, every like 2nd-3rd day of consistency the urges to stop and sloth around get depressingly painful, and I slack for a session(a full day once). My addiction to smoking blunts has also been waaaaay out of control since then, like to the point it feels like I can't do anything unless I have smoke waiting on me.

Well... if you’re not dedicated, the enemy entities will continue to hinder you. That’s why people recommend you dedicate before attempting to meditate.

Smoking, drinking, any kind of drugs (yes, even pot) will weaken your aura, making you more vulnerable to enemy influence and negative emotions. Once you dedicate, they can’t hurt you. But you will have to protect yourself as best as you can, too.

Satan wants all of his dedicated followers to meditate daily. There was a sermon on this recently if you’re interested.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 24&t=13054

I would say go with your instinct. If you feel comfortable to, maybe you can focus on Satan’s sigil and ask if it’s appropriate to dedicate in your situation. Really really focus and go with what you feel is right. He won’t shun you, hate you or anything like that!

If you decide not to, be careful. The enemy tries to turn people away from him in any way they can, whether that be a drug addiction or self-destructive thoughts. You’re a potential threat to them and they know it.

I am new to Satanism I did signed a pact on 1/11/2018.. but I feel like it did not worked is there any possibility I can attend ritual happening in Mumbai India.. I definitely want to talk to lord Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back