Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Making a Commitment to Satan.

yonzuu

Ca i make the commitment without a candle? I kinda have a candle but it has a picture with jesus ( it's not mine, my parents are christians :|), can I use that one, or . . .?

I would HIGHLY advise against that.

I would suggest maybe going to a Target or a Wal-Mart, or even a CVS or Walgreens or something and just purchase a red or blue candle. They are inexpensive, and I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard to get to one of those places, especially if you're going with someone else. There's always a reason for people to have to go to those places. If you're trying to conceal what you're doing, you can simply say you're purchasing the candle to give as a gift to someone you have been admiring, or that it's for a project at school.

I would not have the foul image of the nazarene anywhere in sight when doing your dedication.

HAIL SATAN!

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 3:10 PM, yonzuu <yonzuu@... wrote:
  Ca i make the commitment without a candle? I kinda have a candle but it has a picture with jesus ( it's not mine, my parents are christians :|), can I use that one, or . . .?

yeah thats a very good answer. Also I would like to add that it is none of their business what you need the candle for. They have a damn job to do and it doesnt require them being all in your business.    

LoL forget the Jesus candle.
Color doesn't matter as much as it is just a ritual.  Even white candles can be used as it reflects white/gold light... The sun is actually the color white.  You can buy a Votive candle at most general/grocery stores for 1-2 dollars.  Tea lights are probably even less, and may be more suited to the ritual if you do a shorter ritual due to burn time.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, April 28, 2010 12:53:31 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Making a Commitment to Satan.

I would HIGHLY advise against that.

I would suggest maybe going to a Target or a Wal-Mart, or even a CVS or Walgreens or something and just purchase a red or blue candle. They are inexpensive, and I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard to get to one of those places, especially if you're going with someone else. There's always a reason for people to have to go to those places. If you're trying to conceal what you're doing, you can simply say you're purchasing the candle to give as a gift to someone you have been admiring, or that it's for a project at school.

I would not have the foul image of the nazarene anywhere in sight when doing your dedication.

HAIL SATAN!

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 3:10 PM, yonzuu <yonzuu@... wrote:

Thanks for you answers! I'll go and buy from a store or smth, and tomorrow morning i'll make the commitment :D. T

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back