Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Magnum opus

littletigerclaw

I was just on JoS and read the intro to the magnum opus (not how to do it cos I'm noob) but it said that some will realize the truth too late or something to that effect. I was wondering is that suppose to mean those whom r still christians will b fucked at a certain time or even us little noob Satanists will b screwed if we attain the magnum opus to late? I think it may be this confusion which makes newbies (myself included) even more panicky and frustrated when we don't see immediate results. I know that instant godliness is not going to happen but I'm scared I don't obtain immortality in time or it's 2 late or watever the case maybe. And I'm still struggling but I won't give up but wat if 4 unknown reasons 2 me I don't reach it in this lifetime? Will I b reincarnated n if so won't I be in the same problem of having past life amnesia and then being lied to and told to worship some1 other than Father and then having to find Father again.. U know the more I think about it the more panicked I become so in gonna stop messaging now but could sum 1 maybe clear up some of my confusion. Thanx.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@... wrote:
I was just on JoS and read the intro to the magnum opus (not how to do it cos I'm noob) but it said that some will realize the truth too late or something to that effect. I was wondering is that suppose to mean those whom r still christians will b fucked at a certain time or even us little noob Satanists will b screwed if we attain the magnum opus to late? I think it may be this confusion which makes newbies (myself included) even more panicky and frustrated when we don't see immediate results. I know that instant godliness is not going to happen but I'm scared I don't obtain immortality in time or it's 2 late or watever the case maybe. And I'm still struggling but I won't give up but wat if 4 unknown reasons 2 me I don't reach it in this lifetime? Will I b reincarnated n if so won't I be in the same problem of having past life amnesia and then being lied to and told to worship some1 other than Father and then having to find Father again.. U know the more I think about it the more panicked I become so in gonna stop messaging now but could sum 1 maybe clear up some of my confusion. Thanx.

Hail Father Satan!
All those that are with Satan and are dedicated to him, his demons and his cause will be fine and your family of whom you care for will be fine. The enemy is getting more and more desperate as the days go by and they will most likely do something to attack us which involves using the psychic energy of all the deluded people who believe in Yaweh/Allah/Buddha etc. It could be fatal to them. Perhaps this is what Maxine meant by what she said.

Hail Satan

I am 21 am I too old to successfully complete the magnum opus before death? How long does it take if you start with nothing roughly? I want to know because then I can have a rough timeframe for my goal and I also want to know if I finish it when I'm 30 or 35 can I age back to my early 20s? If someone could answer this it would be awesome thank you :)

There is no time frame. Completing the Magnum Opus or anything all depends on how spiritually empowered you are, how hard you work on it, etc. It varies from person to person. 

---In [email protected], <boomer_397@... wrote:

I am 21 am I too old to successfully complete the magnum opus before death? How long does it take if you start with nothing roughly? I want to know because then I can have a rough timeframe for my goal and I also want to know if I finish it when I'm 30 or 35 can I age back to my early 20s? If someone could answer this it would be awesome thank you :)

[/IMG]</var>

---In [email protected], <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

There is no time frame. Completing the Magnum Opus or anything all depends on how spiritually empowered you are, how hard you work on it, etc. It varies from person to person. 

That really depends on you and cannot be answered. But note that Lilith said that those who raise their serpents will be guided to the magnum opus.

------------------------------
On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 9:25 AM PDT richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

Good question littletigerclaw, I would like some answers to this as well. ---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote: There is no time frame. Completing the Magnum Opus or anything all depends on how spiritually empowered you are, how hard you work on it, etc. It varies from person to person.  ---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <boomer_397@... wrote: I am 21 am I too old to successfully complete the magnum opus before death? How long does it take if you start with nothing roughly? I want to know because then I can have a rough timeframe for my goal and I also want to know if I finish it when I'm 30 or 35 can I age back to my early 20s? If someone could answer this it would be awesome thank you :)

You're at a good age to begin, right out of puberty, which is the correct age to begin. It takes as long as it takes, it's different for everyone. I don't know what it does automatically to your physical form; I've never gotten a straight answer if it's your body being immortal in age-less manner, or if you cannot physically be killed. I know your soul won't die at least..
It's complicated. 

The Magnus Opus is the final working of Satanism, I believe it takes more than one life time in which you greatly empower your soul every time.

Anyone w[/IMG]</var> 

Glad to hear youre taking the meditation seriously but also dont forget to work with the basics - there are no short cuts or easy way to complete Magnum Opus.
I think its to early to start on Magnum Opus before you`ve removed all blockages and all chakras is opened and empowered and the serpent is raised to 8th chakra. You should also feel and control to an extent energy and the Astral. Philosophers stone should also been crafted og empowered.
Working on Magnum Opus is not sitting on ur lazy fat(?) ass and think that by closing ur eyes vibrating something you dont even understand the context of will cure ur diabetes and turn lovehandles into 6 pack.
Working on the Magnum Opus is Hard work physically and mentally also think about youre diet - eat clean. Ur working for perfection - this is not closing youre eyes between the tv commercial whilst eating cheesypoofs.
The heat is the Kundalini - the pineal gland u should feel the bliss.
The female and male parts of the chakras especially working on the heart chakra will provoke different feelings as sorrow, happyness, aggression etc etc..
Hail Satan - Hail Enlil

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 6:14 AM, <exarkuun1991@... wrote:
  Well, I already have the philosophers stone started, and I can feel my pineal gland active, in terms of energy production. However, I have just now started one the third step given in the Magnum opus. Yes, I know and accept, it will take a long time. Well, takes time, like everything does. Two questions One, what does it do, to the body, in terms of weight? I'm about 190 pounds, more than I should be, but was curious. I know this will fix my diabetes, type 1, which is NOT my fault. Type 1 is generally passed down genetically, for those confused or simply unaware. Two, is it nornal to feel somewhat pissed off, or is this a good feeling? Right now my prostate and pineal glands are heated. Does this mean I am performing the third step correctly? Ok, bad idea, I will NOT be doing thia before bed. The effects seem delayed a bit. Darn, third question..is this an all or nothing thing? I mean do I have to complete it, to see any magickal or physical benefit?

Dont forget for a minute that u can always as for help with him. He see's and knows all.
On Oct 16, 2013 8:30 PM, "eirik lund" <ealund85@... wrote:
  Glad to hear youre taking the meditation seriously but also dont forget to work with the basics - there are no short cuts or easy way to complete Magnum Opus.
I think its to early to start on Magnum Opus before you`ve removed all blockages and all chakras is opened and empowered and the serpent is raised to 8th chakra. You should also feel and control to an extent energy and the Astral. Philosophers stone should also been crafted og empowered.
Working on Magnum Opus is not sitting on ur lazy fat(?) ass and think that by closing ur eyes vibrating something you dont even understand the context of will cure ur diabetes and turn lovehandles into 6 pack.
Working on the Magnum Opus is Hard work physically and mentally also think about youre diet - eat clean. Ur working for perfection - this is not closing youre eyes between the tv commercial whilst eating cheesypoofs.
The female and male parts of the chakras especially working on the heart chakra will provoke different feelings as sorrow, happyness, aggression etc etc..
Hail Satan - Hail Enlil

Well, I already have the philosophers stone started, and I can feel my pineal gland active, in terms of energy production. However, I have just now started one the third step given in the Magnum opus. Yes, I know and accept, it will take a long time. Well, takes time, like everything does. Two questions One, what does it do, to the body, in terms of weight? I'm about 190 pounds, more than I should be, but was curious. I know this will fix my diabetes, type 1, which is NOT my fault. Type 1 is generally passed down genetically, for those confused or simply unaware. Two, is it nornal to feel somewhat pissed off, or is this a good feeling? Right now my prostate and pineal glands are heated. Does this mean I am performing the third step correctly? Ok, bad idea, I will NOT be doing thia before bed. The effects seem delayed a bit. Darn, third question..is this an all or nothing thing? I mean do I have to complete it, to see any magickal or physical benefit?

Little Tiger Claw have No fear, Mancunian Ninja is Here!
Kai Purr har written about his fast way in raising his kundalini and working towards Godhood, personal opinion here; It is very clean and easy to understand, and from my point of view, it is fast;)
Check it out yourself:D

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joyo ... ges/108786

---In [email protected], <craighorner35@... wrote:

Dont forget for a minute that u can always as for help with him. He see's and knows all.
Hail Satan - Hail Enlil

Craig go wither and be an wiccan or lolzian or something jedi perhaps .. jedi of the worms

On Thursday, October 17, 2013, Craig Horner <craighorner35@... wrote:

I think its to early to start on Magnum Opus before you`ve removed all blockages and all chakras is opened and empowered and the serpent is raised to 8th chakra. You should also feel and control to an extent energy and the Astral.
Philosophers stone should also been crafted og empowered.
Hail Satan - Hail Enlil

Does the magnum opus make you completely immortal like never aging never dying and if you get stabbed or shot do you still survive

About the magnum opus does it make you fully immortal like will you never age or die and like if you get stabbed or shot will you die

More like You will be advanced enough when that happens that you will be able to see them coming weeks, months or even years perhaps before that would occur. You would have time to prepare, you would be waiting for them and win. Also, you would adept enough spiritually to simply take them out with Magick.

But I suppose IF you let them get close to you physically to where they could shoot you or stab you, then you could also heal yourself instantly, and have a powerful enough Aura to deflect the bullet.

We are all still learning what abilities can be achieved when the Magnum Opus is achieved.

Hail Satan!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

On Friday, November 29, 2013 10:07 AM, "jakeandsnake86@..." <jakeandsnake86@... wrote:
  About the magnum opus does it make you fully immortal like will you never age or die and like if you get stabbed or shot will you die

More like You will be advanced enough when that happens that you will be able to see them coming weeks, months or even years perhaps before that would occur. You would have time to prepare, you would be waiting for them and win. Also, you would adept enough spiritually to simply take them out with Magick.

But I suppose IF you let them get close to you physically to where they could shoot you or stab you, then you could also heal yourself instantly, and have a powerful enough Aura to deflect the bullet.

We are all still learning what abilities can be achieved when the Magnum Opus is achieved.

Hail Satan!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

On Friday, November 29, 2013 10:07 AM, "jakeandsnake86@..." <jakeandsnake86@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back