Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Magnum Opus (tips)

infernaldedication

Step One:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tep_1.html

This part is tricky at first because you may not even know when it has begun! The meditation needs to be repeated and so much that is becomes an innate process. Once you begin to flow the energy focus on flowing it in the circuit again and again. Eventually you will feel the true energy beginning to flow in the circuit. The energy you rotate initially is actually just there as a medium to open the circuit and start the flow of your life essence. Eventually during the meditation (it took me nearly an hour or so before the first true circuit began) you will feel a sensation similar to the kundalini raising this is the life essence beginning it's flow. Keep rotating the energy you were before and the essence will flow in the same direction this step will be complete after some time. It flows very slowly at first so be patient.

Step Two:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tep_2.html

This part is more difficult I believe. I was only able to do it once and at the time I wasn't attempting to do the Magnum Opus just open the pineal gland so my essence was not flowing. First things first, use your crown to enter "bliss state" it should feel like your body is expanding into nothingness(for lack of a better explanation, those of you capable of doing this should know the feeling I'm describing) To me it gives off a certain atmosphere of confusion almost. Hard to explain because there is nothing like it. Well once your enter that mind state hold onto it. Focus on the meditation but be sure NOT to stress yourself or push to hard!!!! BE SURE NOT TO PUSH there is no need to force yourself. If you can't do it then just relax and give up, and try again another time. Do NOT push because you don't want to give yourself a brain hemorrhage or anything else medically serious. Since I have done this before trust me when I say it involves more relaxing and letting go then anything else. You need to focus on the gland but don't force it.

When I excreted the dripping ambrosia it felt like something was squirting inside my head then suddenly stopped and I felt it rush down my body. It was wonderful but I soon fell asleep, so didn't do me much good.

Not really sure what the next step is. I'm only nineteen now and still haven't progressed far enough in my physical maturity to attempt this meditation seriously. I've just tried parts of it separately so that I can prepare myself when I'm ready to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back