Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

magick

jack.ass27

hi, im a newbie here, and um, I got this question:
If a person is really skilled with satanic magic, can he blast firebolts instantly like in lord of the rings?

You know, I'm of the impression that you are confusing Spiritual Satanism with fantasy.

Maybe study www.joyofsatan.com and than think about becoming a magician.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jack.ass27" <jack.ass27@... wrote:

If a person is really skilled with satanic magic, can he blast firebolts instantly like in lord of the rings?

um , sorry im  a newbie too :) but i really wish i sould help you :)

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, November 12, 2010 2:04:23 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] magick

I disagree, and if you have been through JOS and HP Vovim Baghie's sites you wouldn't be saying such things.

1. You are limiting us. I believe we have the power to do amazing things and shooting fireballs out of our hands is not even close to some of the amazing things we can do once we reach godhood or even now if we empower ourselves.
2. I recall HP Maxine talking about great mages that could destroy armies with fire or however they felt.
3.Also HP Vavim talks about fighting greys and reptilians with fire and i think even how to create fire in the physical realm (something about mixing air and fire elements together).
4. I also recall a post or article under one of the HP (i think but i can't find it). They were being attacked by the enemy aliens and the person called out their GD and they came blasting the aliens with blue fire. I can't find the story and i may be telling it inaccurately but i recall something of that nature here.

Point being if somebody wants to be like Gandalf let them dream for our thoughts have power. To tell someone that is fantasy is absurd. I bet most of the world thinks the things we do in Satanism is fantasy. I daydream everyday of flying through the skies and visiting places, and fighting Father Satan's enemies with fire, swords, and ways most don't think about. Anything is possible once we are strong enough. You should look up some of the alien technology. Things written in books that are said to be just Sci-fi do exist.
Sorry for the rant ;)

Drew
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

You know, I'm of the impression that you are confusing Spiritual Satanism with fantasy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jack.ass27" <jack.ass27@ wrote:

Sorry it HP Vovim Baghie not Vavim.

Sent: Sun, November 14, 2010 3:51:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: magick

I disagree, and if you have been through JOS and HP Vovim Baghie's sites you wouldn't be saying such things.

1. You are limiting us. I believe we have the power to do amazing things and shooting fireballs out of our hands is not even close to some of the amazing things we can do once we reach godhood or even now if we empower ourselves.
2. I recall HP Maxine talking about great mages that could destroy armies with fire or however they felt.
3.Also HP Vavim talks about fighting greys and reptilians with fire and i think even how to create fire in the physical realm (something about mixing air and fire elements together).
4. I also recall a post or article under one of the HP (i think but i can't find it). They were being attacked by the enemy aliens and the person called out their GD and they came blasting the aliens with blue fire. I can't find the story and i may be telling it inaccurately but i recall something of that nature here.

Point being if somebody wants to be like Gandalf let them dream for our thoughts have power. To tell someone that is fantasy is absurd. I bet most of the world thinks the things we do in Satanism is fantasy. I daydream everyday of flying through the skies and visiting places, and fighting Father Satan's enemies with fire, swords, and ways most don't think about. Anything is possible once we are strong enough. You should look up some of the alien technology. Things written in books that are said to be just Sci-fi do exist.
Sorry for the rant ;)

Drew
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jack.ass27" <jack.ass27@ wrote:

Well, I AM after JoS and HP Vovim's but I wonder, where you've read such things... Sure, kundalini grants us many things.

1. I'm limiting you (plural)?? HOW?? Tell me please, how am I limiting the group?? You know, when I read/see the word "believe", I recall the xian stench - and no, I'm not calling you a xian.

2. Well, I'd gladly read about those mages. I'm sure it would be interesting to read it - seriously. If you can recall it, you should approximately know where it is.

3. Fighting greys, yes - BUT greys are of DIFFERENT frequency, therefore they are susceptible to energy manipulation more than an undeveloped human. Mixing air and fire element - I remeber it as well, but do you really think it would be just like that to condense in a matter of second a fireball? And I bet 1 fireball would not be enough...

4. Visualising blue fire towards the ASTRAL entities is NOT the same as setting an object (a human for instance) on fire, don't you think? Let alone the fact that the Gods are far more advanced than we are... and as you said, They did it. (don't have to look for it - I might have also read it, or something of this nature, so we agree here in 100%).

I'm not a newbie, I know that what others consider to be fantasy is mostly possible, yet it would require a HELLUVA tough and trained mind to do some of the fantasy stuff as making a creature out of nothing, some summonings or any other typically unrealistic stuff. This is what I call fantasy - and I do not confuse it with occultism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Drew Bolden <ditto6891@... wrote:

I disagree, and if you have been through JOS and HP Vovim Baghie's sites you
wouldn't be saying such things.

1. You are limiting us. I believe we have the power to do amazing things and
shooting fireballs out of our hands is not even close to some of the amazing
things we can do once we reach godhood or even now if we empower ourselves.
2. I recall HP Maxine talking about great mages that could destroy armies with
fire or however they felt.
3.Also HP Vavim talks about fighting greys and reptilians with fire and i think
even how to create fire in the physical realm (something about mixing air and
fire elements together).
4. I also recall a post or article under one of the HP (i think but i can't find
it). They were being attacked by the enemy aliens and the person called out
their GD and they came blasting the aliens with blue fire. I can't find the
story and i may be telling it inaccurately but i recall something of that nature
here.

Point being if somebody wants to be like Gandalf let them dream for our thoughts
have power. To tell someone that is fantasy is absurd. I bet most of the world
thinks the things we do in Satanism is fantasy. I daydream everyday of flying
through the skies and visiting places, and fighting Father Satan's enemies with
fire, swords, and ways most don't think about. Anything is possible once we are
strong enough. You should look up some of the alien technology. Things written
in books that are said to be just Sci-fi do exist.
Sorry for the rant ;)

Drew
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@
wrote:

You know, I'm of the impression that you are confusing Spiritual Satanism with
fantasy.

If a person is really skilled with satanic magic, can he blast firebolts
instantly like in lord of the rings?

Yeah, i didn't really mean "us" i meant your idea of fantasy is limiting yourself (not the group in particular).  But it can lead to limiting others if one person says, "Oh that's not possible" then what is the group gonna think. And yes it is so hard to find specific things in JOS i don't know whether its how its organized or not but everything i have said mostly came from memory but i'm pretty sure it came from JOS.

Fighting in whatever dimension is irrelevant, for it is a dimension beings live in just like this physical world.  What difference does it make if you can throw a fireball in this physical realm or another. So is it fantasy if you can do it in the Astral?  Its just another plane of existence.  Also, i understand that firing a "firebolt" is probably the most inefficient way to kill something when you can just make fire appear at a certain location or any way you imagine to kill the enemy.

I also don't recall the original user referencing lighting humans on fire.  He just wanted to know if we could fire "firebolts" and i don't think he specified in what dimensions.

I'm sure if one is really good with the elements then they can achieve things like combining earth and air in an instant in this dimension.  It's so frustrating for me when people put limits on themselves.  You're putting limitations on yourself and what you can do.  Haven't you realized the world is nothing like you thought it was?  That ever since you became a Satanist a new world of possibilities stand before you.  I threw away all my old "its not realistic" bull crap thoughts and turned to "anything is possible" because everyday i find things i thought weren't possible but are.

Brother, if there is anything that you take away from this little argument, it is "don't limit your abilities" b/c in the astral your fantasies can become realities.  And if your powerful enough and know how the universe works, you can even do it in the physical. That is my real argument here; what I see here is you labeling things you don't think are possible as fantasy and so constricting your potential.

To the original poster:
First and foremost b4 you attempt to become some great mage, you must empower yourself everyday.  Do Power Meditations, work on chakras and Kundalini, it will take time maybe other lifetimes if you don't reach godhood in this one but it is possible. 

Drew
Hail Satan!

Sent: Sun, November 14, 2010 4:43:53 PM

Well, I AM after JoS and HP Vovim's but I wonder, where you've read such things... Sure, kundalini grants us many things.

1. I'm limiting you (plural)?? HOW?? Tell me please, how am I limiting the group?? You know, when I read/see the word "believe", I recall the xian stench - and no, I'm not calling you a xian.

2. Well, I'd gladly read about those mages. I'm sure it would be interesting to read it - seriously. If you can recall it, you should approximately know where it is.

3. Fighting greys, yes - BUT greys are of DIFFERENT frequency, therefore they are susceptible to energy manipulation more than an undeveloped human. Mixing air and fire element - I remeber it as well, but do you really think it would be just like that to condense in a matter of second a fireball? And I bet 1 fireball would not be enough...

4. Visualising blue fire towards the ASTRAL entities is NOT the same as setting an object (a human for instance) on fire, don't you think? Let alone the fact that the Gods are far more advanced than we are... and as you said, They did it. (don't have to look for it - I might have also read it, or something of this nature, so we agree here in 100%).

I'm not a newbie, I know that what others consider to be fantasy is mostly possible, yet it would require a HELLUVA tough and trained mind to do some of the fantasy stuff as making a creature out of nothing, some summonings or any other typically unrealistic stuff. This is what I call fantasy - and I do not confuse it with occultism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Drew Bolden <ditto6891@... wrote:

fire elements together).
4. I also recall a post or article under one of the HP (i think but i can't find
story and i may be telling it inaccurately but i recall something of that nature
here.

Point being if somebody wants to be like Gandalf let them dream for our thoughts
have power. To tell someone that is fantasy is absurd. I bet most of the world
fire, swords, and ways most don't think about. Anything is possible once we are
strong enough. You should look up some of the alien technology. Things written
Sorry for the rant ;)

Drew
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@
wrote:

You know, I'm of the impression that you are confusing Spiritual Satanism with
fantasy.

I don't know If I sent u an email back but I am a newbie too so I honestly don't know either.. Sorry

Sent: Fri, November 12, 2010 2:04:23 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] magick

Rant?? Haha I Love you Brother, you are correct and very informative. Those true Brethren of mine always show they are advancing in many ways, and this is a perfect example of that. The thing is. jack-ass. =) . WE CAN DO ANYTHING WHEN WE REACH GODHOOD. Simple as that, and so are the ways to get there. It just takes determination, fervor, desire, will, and the passion of moving forward in the first place, that can be applied to anything which you want to perfect. Oh don't forget knowing the outcome you desire is constantly moving towards you and will be accomplished either to or past the mark of accomplishment.

Funny thing, technology is on an extreme level. Kept away from out eyes. but once we destroy the enemy, we'll get to capture and advance technologically from an extreme level of technology already. Which will be sweet as honey.

I love you My Brethren, you mean beyond anything I can write to me. It's definitely true Love, and not unconditional because my true Brethren have made themselves known in many ways to me. I love you all, and I always will.

Hail Enki our True Creator, Friend, Guide, Teacher and most revered Mentor.
Forever.

HAILZ!

Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 22:51:24 +0000

Sorry for the rant ;)

Drew
Hail Satan!

#ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxad p {} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-1443663829ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-1443663829attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-1443663829 .ygrps-yiv-1443663829ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1443663829ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

Organisation I’d say:p And why do I support this? – because I’m translating JoS to Polish and this type of organization – though I do understand why it is this way – is somewhat confusing.

Drew, doesn’t matter – what you say IS true.

FUCK, I would be a xian NOT to admit that you’re right :p

Not “inefficient” – oh, come on :p it would not only scare people to death (and I love the idea :p) but it could show that the “fantasy stuff” is real. The point here is the energy – its amount that would have to be amassed in 1 point. BUT kundalini makes MANY things possible – as HP Vovim stated.

“I also don't recall the original user referencing lighting humans on fire. ”
Yes, well… :p a glimpse of my mind;)

Okay, okay – you got the point. Sheesh – nah, really it’s good to have people like you (plural).

”I threw away all my old "its not realistic" bull crap thoughts and turned to "anything is possible" because everyday i find things i thought weren't possible but are.” – shit, and that’s why we NEED each other to remind ourselves about “know that nothing’s true and everything is possible” :p I had almost forgotten about it…

Oh, I will take away more;) That I promise :)

Blast, if only I had some examples of “fantasy” which fall under “impossibility” – but Hell, good that you reminded me this truth “impossible is nothing” Drew – THANKS :D

(hope I didn’t infuriated you too much, did I?)

Yeah, i didn't really mean "us" i meant your idea of fantasy is limiting
yourself (not the group in particular). But it can lead to limiting others if
one person says, "Oh that's not possible" then what is the group gonna think.
And yes it is so hard to find specific things in JOS i don't know whether its
how its organized or not but everything i have said mostly came from memory but
i'm pretty sure it came from JOS.

Fighting in whatever dimension is irrelevant, for it is a dimension beings live
in just like this physical world. What difference does it make if you can throw
a fireball in this physical realm or another. So is it fantasy if you can do it
in the Astral? Its just another plane of existence. Also, i understand that
firing a "firebolt" is probably the most inefficient way to kill something when
you can just make fire appear at a certain location or any way you imagine to
kill the enemy.

I also don't recall the original user referencing lighting humans on fire. He
just wanted to know if we could fire "firebolts" and i don't think he specified
in what dimensions.

I'm sure if one is really good with the elements then they can achieve things
like combining earth and air in an instant in this dimension. It's so
frustrating for me when people put limits on themselves. You're putting
limitations on yourself and what you can do. Haven't you realized the world is
nothing like you thought it was? That ever since you became a Satanist a new
world of possibilities stand before you. I threw away all my old "its not
realistic" bull crap thoughts and turned to "anything is possible" because
everyday i find things i thought weren't possible but are.

Brother, if there is anything that you take away from this little argument, it
is "don't limit your abilities" b/c in the astral your fantasies can become
realities. And if your powerful enough and know how the universe works, you can
even do it in the physical. That is my real argument here; what I see here is
you labeling things you don't think are possible as fantasy and so constricting
your potential.

To the original poster:
First and foremost b4 you attempt to become some great mage, you must empower
yourself everyday. Do Power Meditations, work on chakras and Kundalini, it will
take time maybe other lifetimes if you don't reach godhood in this one but it is
possible.

Drew
Hail Satan!

Sent: Sun, November 14, 2010 4:43:53 PM

Well, I AM after JoS and HP Vovim's but I wonder, where you've read such
things... Sure, kundalini grants us many things.

1. I'm limiting you (plural)?? HOW?? Tell me please, how am I limiting the
group?? You know, when I read/see the word "believe", I recall the xian stench -
and no, I'm not calling you a xian.

2. Well, I'd gladly read about those mages. I'm sure it would be interesting to
read it - seriously. If you can recall it, you should approximately know where
it is.

3. Fighting greys, yes - BUT greys are of DIFFERENT frequency, therefore they
are susceptible to energy manipulation more than an undeveloped human. Mixing
air and fire element - I remeber it as well, but do you really think it would be
just like that to condense in a matter of second a fireball? And I bet 1
fireball would not be enough...

4. Visualising blue fire towards the ASTRAL entities is NOT the same as setting
an object (a human for instance) on fire, don't you think? Let alone the fact
that the Gods are far more advanced than we are... and as you said, They did it.
(don't have to look for it - I might have also read it, or something of this
nature, so we agree here in 100%).

I'm not a newbie, I know that what others consider to be fantasy is mostly
possible, yet it would require a HELLUVA tough and trained mind to do some of
the fantasy stuff as making a creature out of nothing, some summonings or any
other typically unrealistic stuff. This is what I call fantasy - and I do not
confuse it with occultism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Drew Bolden <ditto6891@ wrote:

fire elements together).
4. I also recall a post or article under one of the HP (i think but i can't
find

story and i may be telling it inaccurately but i recall something of that
nature

here.

Point being if somebody wants to be like Gandalf let them dream for our
thoughts

have power. To tell someone that is fantasy is absurd. I bet most of the
world

fire, swords, and ways most don't think about. Anything is possible once we
are

strong enough. You should look up some of the alien technology. Things
written

Sorry for the rant ;)

Drew
Hail Satan!

wrote:

You know, I'm of the impression that you are confusing Spiritual Satanism
with

fantasy.

Yes, I'm sure we have people who are plenty qualified to manipulate fire and use it to their advantage. Although, I wouldn't be expecting to shoot fire out of your eyes and shit gold any time soon.

There aren't any limits to what you can do when you reach a certain level.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jack.ass27" <jack.ass27@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back