Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Magick & Demons

julio

I'm kinda newly dedicated satanist..i was an atheist before and when i thought of satanism i thought i should dedicate myself to father because it's the right thing to do and it's what my mind tells me to do,cause i think knowledge is what everything is all about..anyway i dedicated my soul to father and i wasn't much aware of magick and all that stuff..i haven't advanced in my meditations enough yet and i think i shouldn't be consedering doing magickal stuff now untill i advance enough so that i can be completely in control,but i'm still intersted at least in reading about it and getting more knowledge and waiting for the right time to use it..the jos website offers some very satisfying info about all the subject but i'm an arabian and i wanted to read some books in my language,anyway around every book there is a lot of warnings about the content and how harmful it could be to those who read,i beleive this is the same they always do to keep us away from knowledge,from father,from being strong and so much more that they fear..sometimes i get scared but thinking that i'm a dedicated son to father takes away all my fears but still i wanna know few things,some of my questions may be inapropriate but again i beleive satanism is about knowledge,and i know it's not wrong to be ignorant but it's so wrong to remain that way,so ama just ask

-i know demons can harm people,but would they do that for no reason?..is there a chance that demons harm a dedicated satanist?
is posession true or not?if it's true why do demons poses people,and is it true that men of religoun can send them away or not,also i heared some talk of people i trust that someone was posessed by demons,and the guy who sent them away didn's use any religios things he just used other demons to drive them away,is that possible?if it's possible does that mean that there is good demons,and others who may harm?

-about magick spells,i been reading that part of a book and they been warning about it too,but it was written in some language that i don't know,it's in arabic litters and i could understand some of it,but the rest was mysterious to me,i don't know if it's really true words or just someone messing,anyway if it's true,can this be something that may hurt me as long as i don't know what it means,or again am i safe cause i'm dedicated to father?

i think that's all i got to ask about now,i'm sorry if the answers to my questions may exist on the jos website and i haven't noticed or known,and again i'm sorry if what i say seem inapropriate,i just wanna learn

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back