Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Luciferian liberation front

Greetings fellow satanists, i was reading in the hells army section and i came upon a link to the luciferian liberation front and o found an article (https://web.archive.org/web/20130528144 ... ceive.html)The Immaculate Deception) that talked about the iniverse allways existing without a creator, that aliens came to earth when man was just a primate and the altered our dna to use us as slaves ,also the part about a rebel aliel seeking to help us, didnt satan create us? Where satana fits in all of this?

Hello and welcome to the groups.
When you are new and don’t know much about Satanism, it’s important to understand that real “Satanism” predates Christianity and the Bible by a long shot.

If you look to ancient Sumeria, Egypt, Greece etc these were the active centers of ancient and real Satanism.

In ancient Sumerian texts, it explains that the God Enki/Satan came to earth with the other Gods and created humanity through genetic engineering and taught them spiritual knowledge so they could become as the Gods. This is what true religion is about.

So yes, the website was talking about Satan. The Gods are advanced extraterrestrials that came to earth and created humanity but we are not talking about fantasy sci fi aliens.

Humanity, mainly the white people, resemble the Gods.

If you go on the JoyofSatan website and click on the link that says “Satan” it shows what Father Satan looks like.

On the other hand, nearly everything in the Bible was stolen from the ancient cultures that predated it.

Just keep studying.

Thanks brother, i guess i missed that part, i read most of the jos but its just so many information, i need more study, thank you again friend
Hail satan

Learn about space and time dude, complex man, but fucking enthralling if you’ve got a lot of energy... 
Takes a lot of energy man 
Complex shit 

Sent from my iPhone
On 15 Apr 2019, at 6:39 pm, danielmendes723@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Greetings fellow satanists, i was reading in the hells army section and i came upon a link to the luciferian liberation front and o found an article (https://web.archive.org/web/20130528144 ... ceive.html)The Immaculate Deception) that talked about the iniverse allways existing without a creator, that aliens came to earth when man was just a primate and the altered our dna to use us as slaves ,also the part about a rebel aliel seeking to help us, didnt satan create us? Where satana fits in all of this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back