Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Low intelligence almost stupid

Zeno

Hi brothers and sisters,
One of my major problems in my life right now it's that i often found myself being actually below the average intelligence in multiple and different occasion. So my intent is to became smart and clever in almost every situation.

The main situation where i found myself being stupid are: when i need to give/have an opinion of something( i don't know what to say simply because i didn't think about the pros and cons of something), when i need to have a quick response and quick thinking( i'm very slow and this mixed with the previous problem and the fact that i can't talk very well make me lose all arguments, it's frustrating!) and in the end when i need to use creative thinking to solve a problem either a pratical and material problem(i mean problems of everyday life) either a more abstract problem like physics chemestry or pure math( i'm at university in engineering so i need to be fast and pretty good when solving this.)

So to summarize my problem is that i'm almost unable to use creative and critical thinking (separatly or together) especially when i need to think fast. To make another example: i've studied jos and i believe it's very true but it's almost like i'm doing the same thing of when i was cristian: somebody tell me something and i believe it. It's the same but i just switched side. If it weren't for the gods i wouldn't belive it and i still be an atheist.

So i need your help! What can i do? Of course i need to do a spiritual working ( i was thinking about runes and self hypnosis) but i want to do also something else ( i don't know maybe reading if i found time). Also i didn't metion that i'm very bad at talking and related social stuff also because of my saturn and my natal chart in general so i think that will need another working for itself.

Hope you can help i'll be very thankful!
Hail Satan!

You sound intelligent, are you sure this is not a confidence issue, or an issue of lacking experience/knowing about subjects?

Meditation will fix most of the things you mention here. As about trusting people randomly, you don't really believe what they say, or you wouldn't be like this.

I think you have other issues such as maybe be a little naive, not intelligence issues at the core.

Others will recommend you more help here.

There is a difference between being intelligent and being educated. Just gather knowledge and do your own research, be curious and you will learn, which in turn will make you educated and thus you will appear to be more intelligent.

Good news. Many people who are intelligent underestimate themselves.

This sounds like something someone with Mercury in debility might deal with.

But anyways I think the Mannaz Rune is usually helpful for logic and material (left brained) thinking this. Try Mercury Square when it's in Aquarius if this is indeed a problem. Other runes like Kenaz and Logr can increase awareness which may be good.

Do some reading on left brained and right brained thinking too. It may just be you are a more right brained person. This doesn't mean your dumb but you may come across as dumb sometimes to some people or feel you are this way in their eyes even if your not. This is where working on things like Mannaz helps a lot.

Take the time to read through each rune and pick out which ones you think will help you. Best to start in a sign that is masculine and left brained in nature (example Aries Leo Gemini etc or just read the properties of the sign Capricorn or Virgo also could be good for this) moon waxing or increasing.

Growing up I never really put any attention into school, I was always the last one in the class ecc especially in maths, I grew up thinking that I was stupid, it took some years after my dedication to remove such hangups, funnily enough it says in my chart that I'm above average in smartness.
Lack of focus is different from being dumb.
And if you're here, meditating and wanting to improve yourself, it's extremely unlikely that you're stupid.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back