Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Love spell

Mo Tian

Hello everyone,

How do I use magick to charm and influence someone into a love and lust relationship.
I'm not talking about finding the right person for you but someone specific who may or may not be your soulmate.

Besides the challenging and interesting part is that I live in a society where most people have some degree of spirituality and belief in the spiritual world and some among may be a bit spiritually strong and may even realise you're working magick on them.

It's not that they're themselves strong but rather because we have a long story of pacting and association with spirits and you may never know who is protected through rituals or not, who has some kind of guardian spirit or not.
All that can just backfire at you.

So how can I work magick on someone and influence them into a love and lust relationship without burning myself with that?
I like challenges but I'm not reckless especially where I live, recklessness can bring you to an early grave.

But one of the thing I lack is consciousness, the consciousness of my spiritual limitations and strengths, what is the reach of my aura in ritual magick and that's why I'd like to put my mind into this working and see it working.
Understanding where I truly stand in comparison to other sorcerers here.

How do I use magick to charm and influence someone into a love and lust relationship.
I'm not talking about finding the right person for you but someone specific who may or may not be your soulmate.

It's not recommended to do that. It's better to do a generic, non-targeted working that will bring you your soulmate, especially as you said you live in a society where most people are spiritually aware, so it's not advisable to just doing random targeted spells. Love spells don't backfire because they don't use negative energy, they can only be resisted and have no effects. That working to bring your soulmate is much easier to do.

It's not recommended to do that. It's better to do a generic, non-targeted working that will bring you your soulmate, especially as you said you live in a society where most people are spiritually aware, so it's not advisable to just doing random targeted spells. Love spells don't backfire because they don't use negative energy, they can only be resisted and have no effects. That working to bring your soulmate is much easier to do.
It's probably easier as you said but as I said I'm really not interested even one bit in my soulmate, I am not ready for her.
I'm more interested in the creation of new bonds made through magick will between people to feed my understanding and consciousness as a form of growth, enjoying that creation and later breaking the bond to let it go freely.
Making someone more pliable romantically and inspiring lust is not an outlandish idea where I live, it happens often and sometimes christian priests often intervene to break the bond when it's discovered and some of these christians priests bastards sometimes use witchcraft to attract more people in their churches (it's sickening but I digress)
I've read on the JoS website that it is possible to reach out to someone light body when they're sleeping and then giving them firm directives to follow when they wake up, with consistency it may end up into something interesting, and also possibilities of binding them to keep them away from certain behaviours.

So the possibility is there and what I'm lacking is a detailed guide and I'm not interested in using masturbation every night to stay consistent with the working (it sounds inconvenient, impractical and I may hurt my health in the process)

Even after learning the true way I can definitely discard it temporarily to train before coming back to it.
At least I'll have a direction, a focus.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back