Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

LOVE MAGIC

[email protected]

Okay if you do love magic on someone who already loves you what happens does it turn them against you or does it make them love you more

Okay if you do love magic on someone who already loves you what happens does it turn them against you or does it make them love you more? Please help

<font>Yo quisiera que mi pareja regrese a mi lado como antes. Sè que todabìa me ama, pero se le complica estar conmigo por los hijos, quisiera me ayudaran a hacer un buen hechizo para ver si hago que regrese y nuestra relación sea màs fácil.

<font><font> El Jueves, 20 de febrero 2014 05:41 AM, "coltongoins@..." <coltongoins@... escribió:
  <font><font>¿Eso es bueno <font><font>__._, _.___ http://[/IMG <font><font>•
<font><font>__, _._, ___

Depending on the strength of the working and certain applied knowledge (like not doing a love spell when the Moon is on Virgo), it would either refresh the feelings of that person for you or indeed, make them love you more.

Hail Satan!

Em Quinta-feira, 20 de Fevereiro de 2014 0:39, "coltongoins@..." <coltongoins@... escreveu:
  Is that good

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back