Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Love for someone

candiestar79

I am having a hard time letting go of someone. We tried for a third time to date, i thought this time would be different but he hurt me but i still lov him. How can i get rid of those feelings and make him pay for putting me through so much pain?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.html    Using Words of Power - Freeing the Soul    If you want to punish him, then just cruse him. 

On Monday, March 30, 2015 1:46 PM, "candiestar79@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am having a hard time letting go of someone. We tried for a third time to date, i thought this time would be different but he hurt me but i still lov him. How can i get rid of those feelings and make him pay for putting me through so much pain?

Only curse him if he deserves it, if he just isn't interested in you and politely shrugged you off then don't curse him. I've had a few girls interested in me, but I definitely wasn't into them, and I politely shrugged them off... afterwards, their brothers or friends would try to gang me (beat me up) just because their sister or friend (w/e she was to them) got denied... My point is, people have the right to be with who they want, not who they don't have feelings for. If anything, if you REALLY want this guy, why not try some love magick on him? Make him like you through spell workings, do it the right way... Know what I mean?

I didn't mean to sound rude or anything. It's just that I had never seen you before, and we get a lot of people wanting revenge shots as their introduction into Satanism, and then they want to leave.

I actually had the same post lined out as Yog Sothoth.

Frankly @ descipleofthegods13@...  IS Right, unless someone has committed a serious atrocity against you, you should not waste your energy cursing them. Especially if you are new, for if your not experienced a curse can backfire on you.   I recommend you break the astral links connecting you and him and BE DONE WITH IT. Move on with your life, leave him behind.   

On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 6:05 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I didn't mean to sound rude or anything. It's just that I had never seen you before, and we get a lot of people wanting revenge shots as their introduction into Satanism, and then they want to leave.

I actually had the same post lined out as Yog Sothoth.

I agree with yog this person has done you know wrong your just not compatible. If the rain ruins a new watch or phone or maybe breaks your roof do you have the right to be mad at nature no. In fact this is even less then that. Not everyone can be with everyone. Find someone who will love you back the right way. I would like to state again this person has done you no wrong you just aren't compatible.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back