Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

love and lust spell... complementary or different?

Tongoenabiago

A love spell and a lust spell, do they complement each other or are they two different works that can cancel each other out and/or hinder each other?

A love spell and a lust spell, do they complement each other or are they two different works that can cancel each other out and/or hinder each other?
Love: planet Venus
Lust: planet Mars

However, to stimulate sexual desire you can actually use orange as a color along with green (for love) with statements such as: "X loves me and desires me sexually very much" or similar.

So to answer you, I personally have always considered love spell as something to have sex with someone you care about (affection or love). While I consider lust as having sex with a person you like only physically. But that's my personal view of the thing.

But orange is good for stimulating sexual desire. Sexual attraction is something you can feel for someone you love or someone you just like physically.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back