Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Loud Family

Claire

My family is extremely noisy and active from early in the morning to late at night. This makes it very hard for me to do power meditations with the constant distractions. If I wait until they're all asleep for the entire week to do power meditations I'll end up exhausted because they are usually up past 11 and I need to get up at 5 for most of the week. I'd really like to work on my meditations as much as I can, but it's difficult for me to do in this situation. Does anyone have any ideas?

I had the same problem but what I did was took two squares of toilet paper, folded them and then rold them up one for each ear to use as ear plugs. Just be careful while doing it though cause putting anything in your ears can be harmful. But worked for me, you could by those little ear plug things I think from london drugs or wal-mart.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Claire" <othesarcasm@... wrote:

My family is extremely noisy and active from early in the morning to late at night. This makes it very hard for me to do power meditations with the constant distractions. If I wait until they're all asleep for the entire week to do power meditations I'll end up exhausted because they are usually up past 11 and I need to get up at 5 for most of the week. I'd really like to work on my meditations as much as I can, but it's difficult for me to do in this situation. Does anyone have any ideas?

Earplugs

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Claire" <othesarcasm@... wrote:

I have a similar kind of family and what has helped for me are earplugs.
really helpful!! hail Enki!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back