Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

lost

Darkling

ok so out of the blue resently I've begun to question what I really believe in and why and I've come to the conclusion that I really don't know anymore other than that this world is full of so many different views and ways to look at it and I'm feeling so lost and confused on my path of life. I kinda wonder now if I ever really knew were I was going in first place.I've never even considered satanism but try to keep open minded about all religions and life views I came across the website surfing the web looking up topic complete unrelated so I started reading through many of the pages and it really interested me and I'd like to hear more about your group and beliefs.

thanks in advance for your time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Darkling" <darklingxiii@... wrote:
ok so out of the blue resently I've begun to question what I really believe in and why and I've come to the conclusion that I really don't know anymore other than that this world is full of so many different views and ways to look at it and I'm feeling so lost and confused on my path of life. I kinda wonder now if I ever really knew were I was going in first place.I've never even considered satanism but try to keep open minded about all religions and life views I came across the website surfing the web looking up topic complete unrelated so I started reading through many of the pages and it really interested me and I'd like to hear more about your group and beliefs.

i have only been a satanist for about 6 months now and i have seen so many changes in my life. before i was saved i had so many fucking problems with my life i culdnt handle it but i found a religion that stands for the truth and the real meaning of life and the universe. my advice to u is to do wat i did, take some time and do some research. the best website is obviously the joyofsatan.com website because satanism is a very taboo subject for today and a lot of articles about satanism are usually false and demeaning. satanism stands for independence free thought and empowering urself while accepting satan as the true creator. (i was raised roman catholic for the majority of life.) but satan is not pushed on nyone so the decision is up to u. satan will accept u kno matter wat for he is out true creator. HAIL SATAN!

Everybody goes through their own life's passage and in time we learn from all our mistakes and compile our success.
Some person's path may be simple, others may be more complicated. That's not fate or destiny, it's just life.

I could help, in a way, but it would just be from what I have learned on my life's lesson.

I was raised Christian by a loving family, a family that I am still to this day very grateful for. I never saw eye-to-eye with their beliefs as Christianity is regimented and lawful to the point where questions are hindered. I would eventually be dubbed a "black sheep" or "goat" of sorts because of my constant (yet non-violent or extravagant) outbursts of revolt such as asking the right questions or even listening to bands that were not allowed.

Luciferianism, as I prefer to call it (over Satanism which isn't necessarily the same thing), is about unbridled growth and feeding of curiosity without "red tape". As Lucifer has always stood for freedom of choice and wisdom, I find Luciferianism to be one of the better religious studies of the modern world because of the openness to ideas and sharing of wisdom. Science is promoted and the development of the spirit and mind are both praised with high regard. But my favorite part about Luciferianism is the overall feel of chaos and freedom that seems to hover around (just my two cents, really :) ).

I hope I could have been in service.
-Somber

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Darkling" <darklingxiii@... wrote:

We are NOT luciferians, we are Spiritual Satanists!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "somber_mantis" <kvn.dix0n@... wrote:

Everybody goes through their own life's passage and in time we learn from all our mistakes and compile our success.
Some person's path may be simple, others may be more complicated. That's not fate or destiny, it's just life.

I could help, in a way, but it would just be from what I have learned on my life's lesson.

I was raised Christian by a loving family, a family that I am still to this day very grateful for. I never saw eye-to-eye with their beliefs as Christianity is regimented and lawful to the point where questions are hindered. I would eventually be dubbed a "black sheep" or "goat" of sorts because of my constant (yet non-violent or extravagant) outbursts of revolt such as asking the right questions or even listening to bands that were not allowed.

Luciferianism, as I prefer to call it (over Satanism which isn't necessarily the same thing), is about unbridled growth and feeding of curiosity without "red tape". As Lucifer has always stood for freedom of choice and wisdom, I find Luciferianism to be one of the better religious studies of the modern world because of the openness to ideas and sharing of wisdom. Science is promoted and the development of the spirit and mind are both praised with high regard. But my favorite part about Luciferianism is the overall feel of chaos and freedom that seems to hover around (just my two cents, really :) ).

I hope I could have been in service.
-Somber

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Darkling" <darklingxiii@ wrote:

is this the message board? my son introduced me to the glory of saten. i have no doubt or question of the truth. the day he showed me is the day i dedicated myself.praise be to master enki!!!! how do i find out if there are others in flagstaff, arizona? and would they be willing to get to know us?

<td val[/IMG]Welclome glad you found us.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] lost
Sent: Thu, Oct 18, 2012 4:34:52 PM

<td val[/IMG]   is this the message board? my son introduced me to the glory of saten. i have no doubt or question of the truth. the day he showed me is the day i dedicated myself.praise be to master enki!!!! how do i find out if there are others in flagstaff, arizona? and would they be willing to get to know us?

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back