Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lost object's/locator spell

sinbad

I remember someone mentioning this being a thing. How do you do it?

If you use a device like a smartphone or computer/laptop everyday, do you begin to connect with its energy or electricity? Like when you connect to a tarot deck or rosary?

If you use a device like a smartphone or computer/laptop everyday, do you begin to connect with its energy or electricity? Like when you connect to a tarot deck or rosary?
I don't know if that's exactly what you're asking, but you made me think of this:

With your desire to locate lost items with a spell, were you by any chance referring to the different uses of the pendulum (though you would have to practice to be able to use it anyway)?

From what I know, a very powerful aura can influence electronic devices, to avoid this, when you notice this type of situation going on, you may want to program your aura to stop interfering with electronic devices.

I know that this exists Hps Maxine wrote on finding lost things on the old yahoo groups but I don’t have it at the moment.

You can search for it though here on the forums as it includes old posts as well.

One way is to program aura, preferably in a trance state.

I know that this exists Hps Maxine wrote on finding lost things on the old yahoo groups but I don’t have it at the moment.

You can search for it though here on the forums as it includes old posts as well.
Yes, I had it saved in my phone.
Screenshot_20240926_200326.jpg

I once used the pendulum for this very effectively.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back