Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

lost book of enki

can someone please send me a link where i can read the lost book of enki because im searching for it and cant find it on the joyofsatan pdf files. :( thanks

OK I just read 36 pages of the lost book of enki all I could read was a sample and I want to buy it but I was wondering is I should get it from the JoS site or what see I'm not sure if the website will let me pay with my pay advance card and I don't have a credit card also just from what I've read so far it really shows enki in a light I never noticed

The whole book is available on the forum, in the /Files/ category, for free, in pdf format.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], james benthal <a05_norulz@... wrote:

OK I just read 36 pages of the lost book of enki all I could read was a sample and I want to buy it but I was wondering is I should get it from the JoS site or what see I'm not sure if the website will let me pay with my pay advance card and I don't have a credit card also just from what I've read so far it really shows enki in a light I never noticed

<td val[/IMG]Barnes n Nobles has it thats where I got my copy

--- On Tue, 11/8/11, james benthal <a05_norulz@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] lost book of enki
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, November 8, 2011, 3:25 PM

[/TD]

im reading the second tablet , and im finding it hard understanding who alalu is. Also, is the " Synopsis of the Second Tablet " meaning a summary of the tablet ? thanks! reading this is hard ! hail satan! 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back