Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Losing Solar System

Aarti

i asked (the first times of i was dedicated,) "how did Satan lose the Solar System?" he
( this person is now banned from the forums. )
told me "Our Solar System was not a place that was fully prepared for an enemy attack. In addition, there were Nordics who betrayed us and the enemy attacked unexpectedly, and the Solar System front of the war fell." I am not sure about the accuracy of this information
did any nordic god betrayed Satan during war? or what

i asked (the first times of i was dedicated,) "how did Satan lose the Solar System?" he
told me "Our Solar System was not a place that was fully prepared for an enemy attack. In addition, there were Nordics who betrayed us and the enemy attacked unexpectedly, and the Solar System front of the war fell." I am not sure about the accuracy of this information
That thing about slaves to mine gold, the betrayal of the Nordics, are all errors derived from mistranslations.

Most likely you have read something similar on the subject and then asked the question and answered it yourself. You still need to learn how to communicate properly.

No Nordic God betrayed Father Satan.

Read that thread, it should answer your question.

That thing about slaves to mine gold, the betrayal of the Nordics, are all errors derived from mistranslations.

Most likely you have read something similar on the subject and then asked the question and answered it yourself. You still need to learn how to communicate properly.
dude your behaviour is so roughh!!! before you teach me how to communicate, how about you teach yourself to be maybe a little more polite? huh?
im asking what I was told. this was told to me in my native language, so there is no such thing as translation. nevertheleeessss, i'd appreciate it if you would not be under my thread from now on im allergic to rude people!! sorry not sorry

No Nordic God betrayed Father Satan.

Read that thread, it should answer your question.
thank yuu ♥️♥️

dude your behaviour is so roughh!!! before you teach me how to communicate, how about you teach yourself to be maybe a little more polite? huh?
im asking what I was told. this was told to me in my native language, so there is no such thing as translation. nevertheleeessss, i'd appreciate it if you would not be under my thread from now on im allergic to rude people!! sorry not sorry
It was not my intention to sound rude, I just tried to make you realise that you received wrong information because of a miscommunication, and the fact that you were new when you asked that question lends credibility to my oppinion.

Effective psychic communication requires a good deal of work on oneself, otherwise it becomes extremely easy to self-deceive.

They cannot attack unexpectedly and there is no Nordic against Satan, except this, it is fairly accurate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back