Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

losing myself

rahul kanekar

I am a dedicated satanist,each and everyday i think about father satan and my brothers and sisters,i just want to do something for father satan and all of you but something is stoping me,i don't know what? But i am losing myself and my controls..i am going through worst times which i never had before..tell me what should i do? It's just ruining me.

HAIL SATAN !!

<td val[/IMG]Many of us are going through the pressure of this kike run economy.Hang in the and just keep doing meditations and warfare.Their time is coming to an end.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] losing myself
Sent: Fri, Oct 26, 2012 10:08:37 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
I am a dedicated satanist,each and everyday i think about father satan and my brothers and sisters,i just want to do something for father satan and all of you but something is stoping me,i don't know what? But i am losing myself and my controls..i am going through worst times which i never had before..tell me what should i do? It's just ruining me.

HAIL SATAN !!
[/TD]

Lack of meditations can make it worse
U could so more meditations and hatha yoga
Helps keep emotions n control , do ritual ask Gods
For help ,
I been through a lot n past ,which was not long time ago
Situation seem hopeless, but father Satan help me
And Gods.
Eventually everything goes away just matter of time.
So stay strong , do ur very best! Letting enemy stop u?
Will only delay things...waste ur time. Dnt let that happen

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rahul Kanekar <kanekarrahul19@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN !!

Hi H P Myla,
You are so right.life can get pretty challenging,but Satan and our Gods are always there rooting for us.I feel there presents all the time,and their guidance too.Hope all is well with you my friend.The ministry is fortunate to have you.

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 11:57 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: losing myself

For help ,
And Gods.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rahul Kanekar <kanekarrahul19@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN !!

HAIL SATAN!! BUT WHY IS IT SO THIS WAY?? about the kike run economy.??
HAIL SATAN!!

To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "kanekarrahul19@..." <kanekarrahul19@...
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 10:25 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] losing myself

<td style="font:[/IMG]Many of us are going through the pressure of this kike run economy.Hang in the and just keep doing meditations and warfare.Their time is coming to an end.

<td style="font:[/IMG]  

HAIL SATAN !!
[/TD]

AVEHP Myl! I am Ache from Cameroon Africa.and i stay in Kingdom of Morocco. i am a Dedicated Satanist not so long for now i am dedicated for less than a month now and i am working on my third eye opening. please i want to know summon a DEMON. at this stage in time? or when is the apripriate time to do so?
HAIL SATAN!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 6:57 PM

For help ,
And Gods.

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN !!

<td val[/IMG]The kikes have control of our country.The banks run everything.The kikes are rich and we can barely survive.I watch kikes drive up in brand new cars all day long while I can hardly put food on the table.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Oct 26, 2012 9:39:18 PM

<td val[/IMG]   HAIL SATAN!! BUT WHY IS IT SO THIS WAY?? about the kike run economy.??
HAIL SATAN!!

To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "kanekarrahul19@..." <kanekarrahul19@...
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 10:25 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Many of us are going through the pressure of this kike run economy.Hang in the and just keep doing meditations and warfare.Their time is coming to an end.

<td style="font:[/IMG]  

HAIL SATAN !!
[/TD]

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]You can yes but you might not be open enough to see or hear them is all.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: losing myself
Sent: Sat, Oct 27, 2012 5:13:12 PM

<td val[/IMG]   AVEHP Myl! I am Ache from Cameroon Africa.and i stay in Kingdom of Morocco. i am a Dedicated Satanist not so long for now i am dedicated for less than a month now and i am working on my third eye opening. please i want to know summon a DEMON. at this stage in time? or when is the apripriate time to do so?
HAIL SATAN!!

To: [email protected] Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 6:57 PM

For help ,
And Gods.

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Rahul Kanekar <kanekarrahul19@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN !!

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back