Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Losing Faith (Help Please)

Tyler

I'm not here to be a hindrance. I just want to be honest as possible with you guys. Alot has happened in 2012 regarding my growth with Satan. I actually had a "friend" who was a Satanist that was killed by some kid who didn't want to be with him any more. I've been doing the meditations and it doesn't seem to get me any where and I know I'm doing them right. I just wish I had a talk with one of my guardian demons or better yet Satan himself. I want to be blessed but keep getting caught up with my feelings for girls, family, life bullshit. I want to make a change you know. I just need help and guidance. Thank you. Hail Satan.

Well, i myself have been a Satanist for 3 years now and still no sign of Satan or my Guardian/s, other than a lucky coincidence on a rare occasion which might just as well be sheer luck since as a person adept in astrology i'm very familiar with this concept.

You can allways try doing a ritual to Satan asking for answers. He may or may not answer you. It's up to him. Satan and the Demons reveal themselves to whoever they want whenever they want. There are members who reported being contacted very shortly after dedication. Just as there are members who haven't had contact with Demons for long years.

Also it's no hinderance if you question things. It is natural to be sceptical.

Keep doing meditations to keep yourself open. But don't expect anything in particular. I learned that lesson the hard way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tyler" <higginstyler@... wrote:

I'm not here to be a hindrance. I just want to be honest as possible with you guys. Alot has happened in 2012 regarding my growth with Satan. I actually had a "friend" who was a Satanist that was killed by some kid who didn't want to be with him any more. I've been doing the meditations and it doesn't seem to get me any where and I know I'm doing them right. I just wish I had a talk with one of my guardian demons or better yet Satan himself. I want to be blessed but keep getting caught up with my feelings for girls, family, life bullshit. I want to make a change you know. I just need help and guidance. Thank you. Hail Satan.

Patience is a very important thing in satanism...some people are more open and learn fast, some others (including myself) must try harder and with more persistence. As individuals, we must found our selfs and work always with faith and knowledge, never with fear. Ask Satan for guidance and be open.

Please let me tell you...I have seen one of fathers spirits it was very powerful and knew many things these things are out there...it is very real you have to tell satan your inner most feelings..he is your friend and he loves meditate get deep into your spirit and talk to him I have bounced back many times but I can tell you he is so right and so loving ..if u actually feel his energy

I love you all spiritual satanist im actually growing day by day.hail satan and the old Gods of duet

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back