Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lord satan

<td val[/IMG]Gave me the abilty to find and bring my SS wife to me and gave us a Gentile son.At my age that is an awesome thing that The Gods did for us.Satan has told me that He was going to restore all the enemy took from me and He has with out a doubt.As Allison says Hail Satan Forever!!!!!!!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Lord satan
Sent: Sun, Nov 25, 2012 8:59:21 AM

<td val[/IMG]   What's the greatest thing our lord Satan has done for you?

[/TD]

He saved My Life When i wasn't Even a Satanist. I believe he always looked out for me.I was Meant to be an Satanist.

I've Also Spread and Converted People to Satanism, But it made me realize something, Those People may were not meant to find it,Maybe They were Meant to Find satanism after a Certain time, Those of us who were Ready to find it actually found it..Strange..
Some of the People may have not Found Satanism this lifetime Without my Help. Satanism has its own way of choosing its followers and i shall not Interrupt it..
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, 26 November 2012 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Lord satan

He saved My Life When i wasn't Even a Satanist. I believe he always looked out for me.I was Meant to be an Satanist.

That's exactly why we don't "covert" them. All we do is open them to Spiritual Satanism to know what they're about and make their own decision to join. They should join out of their free will and only if they understand that.

I don't think there are people who are "meant to find it", maybe you mean those of us who were Satanists from past lives and Satanism seems completely natural to us. But it doesn't mean other people can't join, they do can, but they may or may have a harder time adjusting. It doesn't mean we shouldn't make Spiritual Satanism open and clear and promote it so more people can read about it and join. Satanism is for ALL Gentiles.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

I've Also Spread and Converted People to Satanism, But it made me realize something, Those People may were not meant to find it,Maybe They were Meant to Find satanism after a Certain time, Those of us who were Ready to find it actually found it..Strange..
Some of the People may have not Found Satanism this lifetime Without my Help. Satanism has its own way of choosing its followers and i shall not Interrupt it..

The main problem with telling people about SS is that many of them won't be serious. They'll talk about it for a week and then lose interest, or will be interested in "cool stuff" like telekinesis and they'll go away if they see it can't be done instantly. Or they'll be interested just for to summon a God to fulfil some desire of theirs immediately or have an succubus for sex or being interested in instant money, and those without even dedicating. That's what people need to watch out, but other than that there's really no problem.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

That's exactly why we don't "covert" them. All we do is open them to Spiritual Satanism to know what they're about and make their own decision to join. They should join out of their free will and only if they understand that.

I don't think there are people who are "meant to find it", maybe you mean those of us who were Satanists from past lives and Satanism seems completely natural to us. But it doesn't mean other people can't join, they do can, but they may or may have a harder time adjusting. It doesn't mean we shouldn't make Spiritual Satanism open and clear and promote it so more people can read about it and join. Satanism is for ALL Gentiles.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@ wrote:

------------------------------
On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 7:39 PM PST Brian Gibbons wrote:

Gave me the abilty to find and bring my SS wife to me and gave us a Gentile son.At my age that is an awesome thing that The Gods did for us.Satan has told me that He was going to restore all the enemy took from me and He has with out a doubt.As Allison says Hail Satan Forever!!!!!!!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Father Satan is such a loving Father. I love Him forever. He just knows how to come through for me for stuff i cant get using magick. He is made my life better every single day. Am forever in His service and with my whole strength i pledge allegience to His devine will forever. I love you Lord Satan!

Gave me the abilty to find and bring my SS wife to me and gave us a Gentile son.At my age that is an awesome thing that The Gods did for us.Satan has told me that He was going to restore all the enemy took from me and He has with out a doubt.As Allison says Hail Satan Forever!!!!!!!

It all really Depends though.From my experience 6 people i have converted to satanism out of 6. Only one turns out to be an Practitioner and a Good Satanist. I have Guided her to the Truth 100% correctly,It is Foolish to Offer the Truth on a Silver Platter lest they wont know the value of the Truth,Yes They turn out to be Silly Children like Looking at the sky thinking one of the Gods will Do an Magick Trick. -.-. 
To Introduce Satanism Never Speak everything to the Person, Let him Research take his time and Realize things, I never pushed satanism, I simply Told everything about it and Let them make their choice but that was a wrong decision, I should have let them Research and Find out the Truth Themselves but give a little Push and Poke to the Truth when he is at a Doubt or dont know where to look for.From my Observation when one is finding the truth an iniation and satanic maturing type of thing takes place. That is very Important, We are constantly Taught and Matured up by the Gods. I've become such a different person from 1 month ago and now still changing and my way of Perceiving things are Changing as well. Satanism Must be Introduced the most Correct way if one is interested on Spreading the Truth

ya its true.i totally agree. its very important that you dont empty everything when introducing ss to somebody. ss is about experience. exprience comes from applying what you know and what you know best comes from what you study rather than what you are told. i ve learnt much things from my own study with guidance from Lord Satan and the Gods. as you study you practice what you study and when you see it happen you know you are advancing. it certainly improves your confidence in your own workings which is cardinal when it comes to magick. hail satan
On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 3:09 AM PST Anand Bon wrote:

It all really Depends though.From my experience 6 people i have converted to satanism out of 6. Only one turns out to be an Practitioner and a Good Satanist. I have Guided her to the Truth 100% correctly,It is Foolish to Offer the Truth on a Silver Platter lest they wont know the value of the Truth,Yes They turn out to be Silly Children like Looking at the sky thinking one of the Gods will Do an Magick Trick. -.-. 

To Introduce Satanism Never Speak everything to the Person, Let him Research take his time and Realize things, I never pushed satanism, I simply Told everything about it and Let them make their choice but that was a wrong decision, I should have let them Research and Find out the Truth Themselves but give a little Push and Poke to the Truth when he is at a Doubt or dont know where to look for.
From my Observation when one is finding the truth an iniation and satanic maturing type of thing takes place. That is very Important, We are constantly Taught and Matured up by the Gods. I've become such a different person from 1 month ago and now still changing and my way of Perceiving things are Changing as well. 
Satanism Must be Introduced the most Correct way if one is interested on Spreading the Truth

I don't like to admit it,but I did strayed from the path for awhile and followed that piece of shit hanging from a tree.Lord Satan led me back.The desert god took everyone that ever meant anything to me.He wiped out all of my family except for my sister.It even took my precious,faithful and loyal companion,my dog.I mean it happened within a year.When I asked a so called adviser I was told,or didn't know,this is the path of pain and suffering?That the rat bastard takes everything from you.So know you must take up your cross and follow that asshole,murdering bastard to calvary.Oh really?
Well I told the prick so.hey,fuck you and the donkey you rode in on.I thank Lord Satan for opening my eyes to what is true.I think Lord Satan had always been with me.He let me screw up until I came running back into His open arms and I love Him so much more now I think than ever before.Hail Satan!

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "christakacs99@..." <christakacs99@...
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 10:39 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Gave me the abilty to find and bring my SS wife to me and gave us a Gentile son.At my age that is an awesome thing that The Gods did for us.Satan has told me that He was going to restore all the enemy took from me and He has with out a doubt.As Allison says Hail Satan Forever!!!!!!!

<td style="font:[/IMG]   What's the greatest thing our lord Satan has done for you?

[/TD]

Not long ago I had a pretty strong attack enemy entities and in my despair when I asked for help and the call came and helped me, the entity that was attacking me disappeared, I felt his wonderful energy to remove all negative energy and discomfort the enemy tank in me and although I have not yet developed the capcidad extrasensory and I'm open astrally post came to mind that I said "I'm always there and take care of mine"
HAIL SATAN! HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "christakacs99" <christakacs99@... wrote:

What's the greatest thing our lord Satan has done for you?

Satanic Greetings,

I am sort of a newbie  here,but I am a Satanist of course or I wouldn't be here. I have been sporadic  the last few years.I studiedLaVey at first ,but I am much happier with spiritual Satanism.I hope that I may be useful in the service of Father Satan.Thank you for accepting me in the fold.

Hail Satan !                                                                                               

Refusing to let me run away, hide away and be shy, when He knew all along that I belonged to Him (and wanted to honor Him). Thank You, Satan!

Ever since I was in grade school, I asked "why?" about the Catholic myths. Why was Satan the bad guy? For refusing to worship humanity? Or for wanting the throne? Why would "God" just dump His son into a pit for eternity? Why was it bad for Satan to ask questions, anyhow?

Even as I asked these questions, I hid behind priests and parents and rules, too shy to come out and ask Satan Himself what the truth was. After all, He was big and scary, this powerful angel who dared fight against "god" himself. What if the lies were actually truth?

But as I got older, I began asking questions deeply, and the more pissed I got at the myths and at this "God" who was such an a-hole. I couldn't believe that any omniscient, omnipotent, all-loving being would throw away Satan for reaching high and asking questions...or, worse, as an all-knowing "god", force his son into the enemy role (whether or not Satan wanted to play such a role) and then punish Him...for playing same role (against His will).

And the more I asked these questions, the more I felt Satan waiting for me.

In three years, I have gone from rootless "pagan" to Spiritual Satanist...first by accepting my love for Him, and His love for me. I know Him as my God. Then I found JOS, and learned others love Father as much as I do...others who fight the Enemy every day! It was a home-coming for me, and I am trying to be more of an active member now.

Endlessly Devoted to our Father, Satan/Lucifer/Enki;
with love to Asmodeus, Lilith and Astarte/Ishtar,

Katy

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "christakacs99" <christakacs99@... wrote:

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; christakacs99@... <christakacs99@...;
Sent: Mon, Nov 26, 2012 3:39:26 AM

<td val[/IMG]
<td val[/IMG]Gave me the abilty to find and bring my SS wife to me and gave us a Gentile son.At my age that is an awesome thing that The Gods did for us.Satan has told me that He was going to restore all the enemy took from me and He has with out a doubt.As Allison says Hail Satan Forever!!!!!!!

[/TD]
[/TD]

When I was a few months old, my babysitter locked me in her car, long story short, the heat made me pass out and I was choking on the seat belt, angels were trying to kill me and Satan made the seat belt break, it just randomly snapped apart and I was able to breathe again. He saved me when I was a baby and that's why I make sure that I try my best to help Satan and his Demons everyday. The angels knew i was going to be trouble so they tried to stop it but Satan and my Past life GD saved me. 

HA[/IMG]
[/[/IMG] "I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort."[/I]

On Nov 25, 2012, at 11:24 PM, Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

I belive satan led me by unseen means to the jos website. my life after the discovery of true spirituality has never been better. hail Satan! hail Beelzebub! hail Astaroth! hail Azazel!

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 11:06 PM MST the_fire_starter666 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

:) father has been with me since I was born and he has always shown me the bright side of life and always helps me accomplish my desires, and forever grateful to him!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Mc Rundown <mcrundown@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 23:34:04 -0800 (PST)To: <[email protected]; <christakacs99@...ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Lord satan

Father Satan is such a loving Father. I love Him forever. He just knows how to come through for me for stuff i cant get using magick. He is made my life better every single day. Am forever in His service and with my whole strength i pledge allegience to His devine will forever. I love you Lord Satan!

There are periods when life seems empty. When its hard to meditate. When workings dont seem to get the desired results. When life is hard. Its hard to pull through but with Father Satan and the Gods guidance,we certainly pull through and overcome life's difficult low moments. Lets meditate and meditate! We can only go forward. I know Father Satan and The Powers of Hell are with us. we are strong. We are children of Satan! we are satanist! we unstoppable! We are powerful! Hail Satan!
On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 11:39 PM PST will199313@... wrote:

:) father has been with me since I was born and he has always shown me the bright side of life and always helps me accomplish my desires, and forever grateful to him!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 23:34:04
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; <christakacs99@...
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

You are useful. Take time to study the joy of satan web. start a power meditation program for your advancement. Hail Satan!
On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 4:07 PM PST Erin Spence wrote:

Satanic Greetings,

I am sort of a newbie  here,but I am a Satanist of course or I wouldn't be here.Ihave been sporadic  the last few years.I studiedLaVey at first ,but I am much happier with spiritual Satanism.I hope that I may be useful in the service of Father Satan.Thank you for accepting me in the fold.

Hail Satan !                                                                                               

I agree with your statement, Anand Bon, of  "We are constantly taught and matured up by the Gods." I have also changed a great deal in the past 2.5 years since coming to Satanism. The Gods have made me a better person. More aware, kind, compassionate, and striving for purposeful things in life. This I am grateful for.At the time of the teaching, I am sometimes not aware of the Gods teaching me, but I look out for signs. It's just a matter of being more aware.There are no coincidences. They also work through people we know to teach us and make us a better person. They recently have been doing this through my brother, helping me to get my life in order, and through him, making me understand things better for myself and from his point of view. I am POSITIVE that Lord Satan is working through my brother to get to me. (My brother and I get along well.)
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 6:09:01 AM

To Introduce Satanism Never Speak everything to the Person, Let him Research take his time and Realize things, I never pushed satanism, I simply Told everything about it and Let them make their choice but that was a wrong decision, I should have let them Research and Find out the Truth Themselves but give a little Push and Poke to the Truth when he is at a Doubt or dont know where to look for.From my Observation when one is finding the truth an iniation and satanic maturing type of thing takes place. That is very Important, We are constantly Taught and Matured up by the Gods. I've become such a different person from 1 month ago and now still changing and my way of Perceiving things are Changing as well. Satanism Must be Introduced the most Correct way if one is interested on Spreading the Truth

He has saved my life countless times, from overdosing and suicide, even before I came to Him. And helped me to find the root of the problem and work on healing it, together. Been with me in past lives and drew me to Him again in this one, to the Truth, to the Powers of Hell.Inspired me to create (draw, make music and write poetry) in His name.Visited me when I was a child and when I came to Him, in the past 2.5 years. He is most compassionate, kind, and encouraging!Helped me to find purposes in this life and is giving me the encouragement and teaching me to have faith in myself to carry these purposes out.Made me a better person and a stronger Satanist.He and the Powers of Hell are continually teaching me and helping me to become the person and potential that They see. This I am grateful and thankful for.
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "christakacs99@..." <christakacs99@...
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 10:39:26 PM

[/TD]

In response to the original post: I know where you are coming from, Anand Bon! Lord Satan has also saved my life countless times (I overdosed many times in the past) and from suicide attempts. This was before I came to Him, and afterwards. Hail Satan! Thanks be to Him and the Powers of Hell!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 1:13:15 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Lord satan

The main problem with telling people about SS is that many of them won't be serious. They'll talk about it for a week and then lose interest, or will be interested in "cool stuff" like telekinesis and they'll go away if they see it can't be done instantly. Or they'll be interested just for to summon a God to fulfil some desire of theirs immediately or have an succubus for sex or being interested in instant money, and those without even dedicating. That's what people need to watch out, but other than that there's really no problem.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Glad your back.It is still so amazing how much he loved me too after the despiteful why I treated Him and our Gods with the fake jew on a stick peice of shit.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Nov 27, 2012 2:09:19 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I don't like to admit it,but I did strayed from the path for awhile and followed that piece of shit hanging from a tree.Lord Satan led me back.The desert god took everyone that ever meant anything to me.He wiped out all of my family except for my sister.It even took my precious,faithful and loyal companion,my dog.I mean it happened within a year.When I asked a so called adviser I was told,or didn't know,this is the path of pain and suffering?That the rat bastard takes everything from you.So know you must take up your cross and follow that asshole,murdering bastard to calvary.Oh really?
Well I told the prick so.hey,fuck you and the donkey you rode in on.I thank Lord Satan for opening my eyes to what is true.I think Lord Satan had always been with me.He let me screw up until I came running back into His open arms and I love Him so much more now I think than ever before.Hail Satan!

Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 10:39 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Gave me the abilty to find and bring my SS wife to me and gave us a Gentile son.At my age that is an awesome thing that The Gods did for us.Satan has told me that He was going to restore all the enemy took from me and He has with out a doubt.As Allison says Hail Satan Forever!!!!!!!

<td style="font:[/IMG]   What's the greatest thing our lord Satan has done for you?

[/TD]

[/TD]

He [/IMG]</var>
  HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 7:24 PM

Satan is here for me when I need Him. Not even a few days ago did I start really cracking down on meditations. I meditated on the trust I had in Him and expressed that I had faith in Him to help me improve my life. I took a deep breath and said "Live and let Satan". I had no job, overdue bills, overdraws in the bank because of them.

Just today I got called in and accepted for a part time job as an HR, and they are hoping to build an HR team and I have a chance to become manager. Not even a few hours later did I get called for another job! Another part time position at the hospital. I am so very thankful and giddy with happiness because I am finally clawing out of the hole I was in. I know Satan is responsible for this, I know He is helping me and I cannot express my emotions at this. I am not worried for the future because I know He cares for his own. Thank you so much, Father.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL THE TRUE GODS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:

He gave peace,save me from the car accident,he fills me with joy and happiness, he protect me everywhere i am even when am sorrounded by enemies.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

<td val[/IMG]So great to hear thanks for sharing.:)

Sent: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 8:19:29 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Satan is here for me when I need Him. Not even a few days ago did I start really cracking down on meditations. I meditated on the trust I had in Him and expressed that I had faith in Him to help me improve my life. I took a deep breath and said "Live and let Satan". I had no job, overdue bills, overdraws in the bank because of them.

Just today I got called in and accepted for a part time job as an HR, and they are hoping to build an HR team and I have a chance to become manager. Not even a few hours later did I get called for another job! Another part time position at the hospital. I am so very thankful and giddy with happiness because I am finally clawing out of the hole I was in. I know Satan is responsible for this, I know He is helping me and I cannot express my emotions at this. I am not worried for the future because I know He cares for his own. Thank you so much, Father.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL THE TRUE GODS

--- [/IMG][email protected], Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:

He gave peace,save me from the car accident,he fills me with joy and happiness, he protect me everywhere i am even when am sorrounded by enemies.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA
[/TD]

Ah, so many to list! Lol. Well, first and foremost, he has opened my
eyes to show me the person I was truly meant to be with, a fellow SS
and hitherto my best friend. My ex is not a bad man, but he was not
the one for me. My Emperor is; that's what I call my now fiancee, sort
of a private joke between us. But is also serious, for he alone is the
Emperor of my heart, whilst Satan/Enki is the Emperor of Hell and my
soul.

And also, he has at last shown me who my Guardian Daemon is, the
mighty Andras, Lord of the Weald! After four years of being dedicated,
I finally know! Andras is so the best! He is wise, strong and
powerful, and I love him.

He has inspired me to write poetry in his name, and also for a few
other of the Gods. He has given me strength, joy, peace and hope.
These are but a few of the things my Father Satan has done for me. I
am eternally dedicated to him, and in his service for all time. Hail
Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras!

P.S. Oh, and Erin, I am sorry for all of your losses. Yes, the mad
desert god takes much away from his followers, and they bow down unto
him and say that such is his will. The yoke lies heavy upon their
stooped shoulders, for they willingly take it upon themselves. Truly,
he is lord of ruin, the devourer. But Satan/Enki, our true Father, is
the Lord of life, love and light; he restores all that has been taken
away, and heals all hurts, within and without. He is the true
restorer, and makes all things new.

On 11/30/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
So great to hear thanks for sharing.:)

That's good to hear Billy.  Yes, Father does take care of us when we put our trust in Him.  I needed a job over the summer, did a ritual asking for one, applied to only two places and got both of the jobs.  In this tough economy people are running around trying to find a job, and my issue was, which job should I take? HAIL SATAN!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 3:19 PM
  Satan is here for me when I need Him. Not even a few days ago did I start really cracking down on meditations. I meditated on the trust I had in Him and expressed that I had faith in Him to help me improve my life. I took a deep breath and said "Live and let Satan". I had no job, overdue bills, overdraws in the bank because of them.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL THE TRUE GODS

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

after being umemployed for 4 years & despite that i was going to church and having people pray over me and telling me to read the bible and have faith and trust in the lord and all that shit i still couldn't find a job. After coming across joyofsatan and dedicating myself i ask Lord Satan to help me find a job and less than 2 months i had a job!!!
I will forever be grateful.
HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back