Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lord Kubera Magic square (yantra)

jonathan500

I'm thinking about doing Lord Kubera's magic square, but I haven't found anything about it. Does anyone have any experience? I'm hesitant because your numbers and days resemble the square of Saturn.

Os deuses nos dão "ferramentas" seguras para usar, com resultados reais. Use o quadrado cabalístico do Sol para atrair riqueza para sua vida.

Se é isso que você quer. O Sol 666
Você recomendaria o quadrado solar material ou espiritual? Quero atrair riqueza e saúde

I'm thinking about doing Lord Kubera's magic square, but I haven't found anything about it. Does anyone have any experience? I'm hesitant because your numbers and days resemble the square of Saturn.

This can be related to discipline and stability.
Saturn can also be responsible for wealth and long life.
Saturn is the one who saves you from death by opposing other planets.
I was saved by Saturn on the day of my birth.

I took a look at the kubera yantra and it doesn't seem to be safe.
Because it has the star of visnu which is the star of the accursed "king davi".

And yes, this mantra seems to be made with the power of Saturn, the only problem is the star of Vishnu.

"Note from the Sovereign Circle of a!os Elus Co"en#
In this passage, the association of 012&R) with the (N", &lementals of '&RR), becomes more e!ident. 012&R) 3 a lesser god or a demon, not in the sendo pe+ora!o and deprecia!o as this word is used today, but in its sendo real and proper daimonE 5being di!ino7. As the text 012&R) 3 sim-olized by (<2, the King of the"

It was created by a Jew, he said that the numbers are based on the 72 of the Jewish kabala.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back