Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lord Azazel

[email protected]

Thank you, Lord Azazel, for taking the time this past holiday to stop by with your blessing, Mighty Warrior. I understand that your unpleased with the cycle that we are in as a race. Thank you also for leading your legions into battle for our sake, as well!
I wanted to write something out of respect and recognition to Lord Azazel, after having done a ritual this past Samhain while invoking the corners,(I wasn't expecting much of anything, having only done the Dedication. The power and heat has been out, here in Ct. Since saturday evening, and was unable to properly prepare.) It felt disrespectful to be going in in the condition I was in. Nevertheless, w/ eyes closed I had "seen the light" so to speak. A vibrant electric blue spark. Although this might not seem like anything to most, understand that this is the 1st real "sign of life" I've seen since doing the 3rd eye opening. Wish I could be more poetic, but I'm sitting in the ER trying to get something to eat, maybe next time.
HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Good to hear! Making progress that you can actually see is always a boost to the self-confidence. Happy for you :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Thank you, Lord Azazel, for taking the time this past holiday to stop by with your blessing, Mighty Warrior. I understand that your unpleased with the cycle that we are in as a race. Thank you also for leading your legions into battle for our sake, as well!
I wanted to write something out of respect and recognition to Lord Azazel, after having done a ritual this past Samhain while invoking the corners,(I wasn't expecting much of anything, having only done the Dedication. The power and heat has been out, here in Ct. Since saturday evening, and was unable to properly prepare.) It felt disrespectful to be going in in the condition I was in. Nevertheless, w/ eyes closed I had "seen the light" so to speak. A vibrant electric blue spark. Although this might not seem like anything to most, understand that this is the 1st real "sign of life" I've seen since doing the 3rd eye opening. Wish I could be more poetic, but I'm sitting in the ER trying to get something to eat, maybe next time.
HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail the mighty pantheon of Hell!!
<3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

That's wonderful!

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@... wrote:

Hail the mighty pantheon of Hell!!
<3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back