Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Loose skin

dariusyarb

Hey guy's, here's the short version. I'm obese and want to know is there some magick spell to help with loose skin when I lose weight? Thanks, darius

ah this is the same problem I have. I'm 250lbs of muscle now but my skin is still loose like a bag of ass because before I started adding muscle to fill it in I had to cut away half my body weight.Aside from biokinesis the only thing that will really work is replacing the fat with muscle.And even then you're still going go be huge, just a huge tank of muscle instead of fat......
I still need to double my muscle mass before my skin is tight enough to look it's best. So I definitely know what you're talking about.All this because a bunch of kike psychiatrists drugged me as a kid so I'd be too fucked up on drugs to work out and it nearly killed me.THANKS JEWS.

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 1:44 AM, "dariusyarb@... [666BlackSun]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey guy's, here's the short version. I'm obese and want to know is there some magick spell to help with loose skin when I lose weight? Thanks, darius

From: fake name angryshaman666@... [666BlackSun] <[email protected];
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [666BlackSun] Loose skin
Sent: Wed, Feb 17, 2016 3:14:14 PM

<td val[/IMG]   ah this is the same problem I have. I'm 250lbs of muscle now but my skin is still loose like a bag of ass because before I started adding muscle to fill it in I had to cut away half my body weight.Aside from biokinesis the only thing that will really work is replacing the fat with muscle.And even then you're still going go be huge, just a huge tank of muscle instead of fat......
I still need to double my muscle mass before my skin is tight enough to look it's best. So I definitely know what you're talking about.All this because a bunch of kike psychiatrists drugged me as a kid so I'd be too fucked up on drugs to work out and it nearly killed me.THANKS JEWS.

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 1:44 AM, "dariusyarb@... [666BlackSun]" <[email protected] wrote:

[/TD]

guys, the OP is asking how to deal with the loose skin AFTER losing weight, not how to lose weight.
Common sense dictates losing weight means get off your ass and exercise as well as cutting junk food and any other toxic crap out of your diet.
Trust me, once I finally got off the damn psychiatric drugs that fucked up my metabolism and made me fat as fuck until age 19
I went from 310lbs to 170lbs in a year. once those drugs were out of my system I felt great and had so much energy that working out all day long was easy.
I waited until after cutting away the dead weight before trying to add muscle and so far I've added 80lbs of muscle to fill in the loose skin and it IS slowly working and I'm more than 5 times stronger than I was when I started lifting 2 years ago.
However now that my metabolism is back to its normal hi speed, (before the jews started drugging me I was the skinniest kid in class because I burn everything so fast) my body is stuck at this current weight because 1, I'm poor and cant afford a decent high protein diet for powerlifting/bodybuilding (THANKS JEWS), 2 my metabolism is so fast.
So yes I know from experience how fucking disgusting it is to deal with all that loose skin after extreme weight loss and the only thing aside from biokinesis or surgery (who can even AFFORD that kind of surgery?) that works is to fill everything in with muscle.
So in my own experience you're either stuck with replacing the fat with muscle, getting surgery to fix the skin or becoming spiritually evolved enough to do bio-kinesis.

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 10:20 PM, "zirmicaloz@... [666BlackSun]" <[email protected] wrote:

The OP is looking for a solution, not a problem.
Suggested method:Cut caloriesDo some exerciseDo yoga Sexual magickspiritual Saturn square [limitations, restrictions, endurance]spiritual Sun square [better health, willpower]Mind programming
There are different ways to tackle this weight problem. 
I will leave the decision to you and the actions you'll take as well.

---In [email protected], <angryshaman666@... wrote :

ah this is the same problem I have. I'm 250lbs of muscle now but my skin is still loose like a bag of ass because before I started adding muscle to fill it in I had to cut away half my body weight.Aside from biokinesis the only thing that will really work is replacing the fat with muscle.And even then you're still going go be huge, just a huge tank of muscle instead of fat......

Thanks. I think a slow 10 year weight loss is more the speed. I lose it hiw i gained it, all the while adding muscle.
On Feb 18, 2016 6:40 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [666BlackSun]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  guys, the OP is asking how to deal with the loose skin AFTER losing weight, not how to lose weight.
Common sense dictates losing weight means get off your ass and exercise as well as cutting junk food and any other toxic crap out of your diet.
Trust me, once I finally got off the damn psychiatric drugs that fucked up my metabolism and made me fat as fuck until age 19
I went from 310lbs to 170lbs in a year. once those drugs were out of my system I felt great and had so much energy that working out all day long was easy.
I waited until after cutting away the dead weight before trying to add muscle and so far I've added 80lbs of muscle to fill in the loose skin and it IS slowly working and I'm more than 5 times stronger than I was when I started lifting 2 years ago.
However now that my metabolism is back to its normal hi speed, (before the jews started drugging me I was the skinniest kid in class because I burn everything so fast) my body is stuck at this current weight because 1, I'm poor and cant afford a decent high protein diet for powerlifting/bodybuilding (THANKS JEWS), 2 my metabolism is so fast.
So yes I know from experience how fucking disgusting it is to deal with all that loose skin after extreme weight loss and the only thing aside from biokinesis or surgery (who can even AFFORD that kind of surgery?) that works is to fill everything in with muscle.
So in my own experience you're either stuck with replacing the fat with muscle, getting surgery to fix the skin or becoming spiritually evolved enough to do bio-kinesis.

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 10:20 PM, "zirmicaloz@... [666BlackSun]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

The OP is looking for a solution, not a problem.
Suggested method:Cut caloriesDo some exerciseDo yoga Sexual magickspiritual Saturn square [limitations, restrictions, endurance]spiritual Sun square [better health, willpower]Mind programming
There are different ways to tackle this weight problem. 
I will leave the decision to you and the actions you'll take as well.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <angryshaman666@... wrote :

On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 1:44 AM, "dariusyarb@... [666BlackSun]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back