Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

looking for satanists in victorville CA please respond

elmotalks2me

hey everyone I am a big fan of satan and wanted to know if there are any satanist in victorville? that way I can make friends and meditate together and hang out and talk about satan. I am not trying to bullshit anyone when I say I prefer that you drive cause I cant pick people up so I was wandering if we could meet at barns & noble at victorvalley mall if any ones interested please write me back, oh and I prefer people my age around 21 to 30 cause I am a very nervous person. I will say this once and once only too I do not and I mean do not want bullshit bible thumpers appearing or people who want to mess with me! I am interested in learning about our father satan and making friends. I will provide my cell number to those who are real satanist so I can be contacted or we can make arangments to meet by date an time through JOS emails. thank you for your time and hail satan!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back