Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Looking for local Satanists

aedf12

Hi!
Im James, and im looking for a mentor.
I live in the Fitchburg, Mass. area, and i was wondering if anyone else was from around there? Id love to have a friend of sorts, especially a more experienced one than I, in matters concerning Satanism, im 16 btw. So, uh, if youre living near or in Fitchburg, email me!

We strongly advice against giving out personal information such as name and where you live. There are lurkers within these groups that unforunatly we cannot prevent. They will stop at nothing to abuse you and try to turn you away from Satanism.

You have all you need to practice Spiritual Satanism yourself. All you need is you. You don't need to work with someone else to be a Satanist, don't need a 'mentor' or a 'guide' this is why the Gods (Demons) are here for.
Satanism is about becoming indapendant and self sufficiant.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aedf12" <aedf12@... wrote:

Hi!
I live in the Fitchburg, Mass. area, and i was wondering if anyone else was from around there? Id love to have a friend of sorts, especially a more experienced one than I, in matters concerning Satanism, im 16 btw. So, uh, if youre living near or in Fitchburg, email me!

there is no mentor here

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/414

There are no mediators in satanism.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ators.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aedf12" <aedf12@... wrote:

Hi!

I'm in Sturbridge, MA. email me at noyesj30@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 7:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Looking for local Satanists
  Hi!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back