Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Looking for like minded people in CT

wantitnow73

Hello all, I am very new to this. Performed my initiation ritual a month or so ago. Is there anyone or any groups located in or near CT that ever get together? I would like to meet up with like-minded people or groups. Thanks, Steve HAIL SATAN! HAIL LERAJE!

Do not trust people that easily... Even if someone responds to you privately, and asks you to meet up or something, I advice you to not do that...Talk to Satan or your Guardian Demon and ask them if there are any people around your neighborhood/area with whom you can communicate more freely.

Στις 7:35 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 7 Νοεμβρίου 2013, ο/η "wantitnow73@..." <wantitnow73@... έγραψε:
  Hello all, I am very new to this. Performed my initiation ritual a month or so ago. Is there anyone or any groups located in or near CT that ever get together? I would like to meet up with like-minded people or groups. Thanks, Steve HAIL SATAN! HAIL LERAJE!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back