Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Looking for coven

anonue666

As with my previous post, I've been looking for assistance in SS. I have recently dedicated and I'm on my 7th day of the 40 day meditation (found on the website). I'm looking for a coven in Pretoria/South-Africa that I can be initiated into.
In doing so, I wish to better myself and strengthen myself in the ways of SS and in help in the spiritual warfare. Please get in contact with me.

Hail Satan!!

Hey, like others have been told you in your previous post, Spiritual Satanism is a self-learning thing. You must teach yourself and learn by yourself. Now about the covens, they aren't really for teaching people who are new. They are for experienced members, and you are expected to know some things. If you've been dedicated for a year or two and you know things it would be fine. Of course I'm talking about the real SS covens. There could be fake covens which could be dangerous and accept everyone.
My advice is you should study by yourself for a year, read the groups posts, do some research and practice on your own. Before you try to meet with someone.
It's important because there are a lots of infiltrators too. An infiltrator may contact you saying that he's accepting you in a coven. This has happened before, and yes it happened in South Africa too. A woman from SA mentioned before that her son got involved in a dangerous fake coven in a past post. This is another more reason to study by yourself for some time so that you'll be able to recognize those things when they come up.

I'm repeating it again because it's very important to understand: Spiritual Satanism is a self-teaching thing. If you want to learn, then I'd suggest you read the whole JoS site, as well as do your own research and read more books as well as practice the things there. If you need some help about where to begin your research I can help you by giving you a list of useful books to read besides the JoS site. But ultimately, no person will spoonfeed you and tell you things you are supposed to have read in the site. You're supposed to study on your own. That's why here if a person asks (either publicly or privately) things that are answered in the JoS site, people will tell him to read the JoS site because his questions are answered there.

Oh, and we are also here for help and support if you need any, or if you are stuck or have any problems in your practice. Really, that's what this group is for. It's not about asking about covens or mentors, but to provide support to people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back