Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Looking for Coven in Knoxville Tn.

shaneboyles10

My name Is shane I live in Knoxville Tn. right in the bible belt. I have Christians harrassing me all the damn time. Every time they are always turned away in fear because I let it be know that I am for a fact a Satanist. To get to the point I was wanting to join a coven and don't know how to go about it if there is anyone out there who can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. Agian I live in Knoxville Tn. If you are interested in participating in a coven and aren't alredy in one give me a shout.
Hail Satan!!!

Aye, I know what you mean. Tennessee is a very christiany place. Live about an hour and a half to two hours away from ya.

Lol. I'm in Jackson Tennessee. I just make them fear for their bloody souls xD But a coven sounds interesting XD

I have considered convening up. However, You will need to be in the Dallas Ft. Worth area. I am in Arlington.

Feel free to write me private or see my yahoo profile

Bleh. Fuck 'em! I've never actually *met* a baptist, but something tells me I'm not missing much. Lol. Hail Lord Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: memphisgamingpunk To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 4:29 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Looking for Coven in Knoxville Tn.
you said it way to many southern baptist in tennessee im from memphis originally and thats where all the crap was forced down my throat fuck them stupid baptists!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "mason_clem" <mason_clem@ ... wrote:

Aye, I know what you mean. Tennessee is a very christiany place. Live about an hour and a half to two hours away from ya.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@... wrote:
Bleh. Fuck 'em! I've never actually *met* a baptist, but something tells me I'm not missing much. Lol. Hail Lord Satan!
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 4:29 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Looking for Coven in Knoxville Tn.

you said it way to many southern baptist in tennessee im from memphis originally and thats where all the crap was forced down my throat fuck them stupid baptists!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mason_clem" <mason_clem@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN.I'M IN NASHVILLE TRYING FIND A COVEN NEARBY.I'M SOMEWHAT NEW TO SATANISM.BUT HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN INVOLVED WITH ME.TENNESSE IS VERY CONFORMED TO CERTAIN RELIGIONS SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE.BIBLE THUMPERS ARE EVERYWHERE PRESSING THAT RELIGION UPON THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEIR FALSE TEACHINGS.I'M STILL SEEKING DEEPER INTO WHAT ACTUALLY SCARES THOSE OPPOSING SATAN/DEVIL PERSONA OR THE UNFAMILIAR OF THESE CLOSE MINDED PEOPLE.I PERSONALLY SEEK THE ABNORM ANDIT HAS NEVER BOTHER ME.

Salutations.

I'm a new devotee having just preformed the Dedication Ritual with in the passed week..

Currently though I am search of a coven in or around the Denver, Colorado area. Or if not a full coven just a few people whom I could go meet with and ask a few questions face to face.

<td val[/IMG]sometimes you just have to make em. why in the past week ive got two noobs... no ofense. but yea just look for people sporting the baphoment or the inverted pentagram..... or a pentagram period... or any sign of us...

--- On Wed, 2/24/10, Snake <packleader1134@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Covens
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 9:38 AM

Salutations.

I'm a new devotee having just preformed the Dedication Ritual with in the passed week..

Currently though I am search of a coven in or around the Denver, Colorado area. Or if not a full coven just a few people whom I could go meet with and ask a few questions face to face.
[/TD]

I'm looking for any dark arts/witchcraft/satanistic coven/  groups in/on the border of Evansdale-Waterloo, Iowa.   I eagerly wait responses.  

Good advice but, heh heh, it might pay to be careful what you say to a stranger when you do see one with a pentagram etc. I tried to start a conversation with a pent wearer at work once, and he must've just thought I was trying to chat him up. He said straight away that he had a wife.
Sent: Thu, 25 February, 2010 11:31:02 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Covens

<td val[/IMG]sometimes you just have to make em. why in the past week ive got two noobs... no ofense. but yea just look for people sporting the baphoment or the inverted pentagram... .. or a pentagram period... or any sign of us...

--- On Wed, 2/24/10, Snake <packleader1134@ rocketmail. com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Salutations.

[/TD]

Yahoo!7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

Does anyone know how would be the best way to find out if there are any covens in my area? How does one go about locating and joining a coven?

Hello all.
I am looking to get in contact with some covens, any covens in the US or Canada. I just recently turned 18 and moved out of my parents home, and I am now working to save money to plan a road trip to anywhere.. I can't wait to get away from all this xianist shit that surrounds me everyday. I am looking to get in contact with any covens in the US/Canada, start a correspondence, send emails back and forth, get to know them, and then plan my roadtrip around this, so that I can meet and be met by my brothers and sisters. Anyone interested in talking with me just send an email :) or reply to this with your email. Thanks!

Yeah, well I've had professing Satanist's totally freak out and go absolutely NUTz on me when I asked them simply if they believed in and liked Hitler or something like that.

~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler!~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine!~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anita <anita66young@... wrote:

Good advice but, heh heh, it might pay to be careful what you say to a stranger when you do see one with a pentagram etc. I tried to start a conversation with a pent wearer at work once, and he must've just thought I was trying to chat him up. He said straight away that he had a wife.

sometimes you just have to make em. why in the past week ive got two noobs... no ofense. but yea just look for people sporting the baphoment or the inverted pentagram... .. or a pentagram period... or any sign of us...

Salutations.

I'm in North Central Washington State right now, and don't know anybody else here, but am thinking of perhaps starting one up and/or will travel pretty much anywhere in the State, and may be going South to Arizona soon or Florida or California soon.

~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler!~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine!~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anita <anita66young@... wrote:

sometimes you just have to make em. why in the past week ive got two noobs... no ofense. but yea just look for people sporting the baphoment or the inverted pentagram... .. or a pentagram period... or any sign of us...

Salutations.

I'm from Venice, Ca and I would love to join a coven!
Hahaa help me get stronger so I may assist you all in destroying our enemies!! :)
Hail Father Satan!!
Death to the Jews nd their stupid christian churhes!!!

Are there any local covens In Wisconsin, Near Appleton or In Appleton? I'm seriously considering converting from wicca to spiritual satanism. I'll be having my satanist friend help me with it and have him answer any question's I have. I just want to know as much as I can before I make the leap.

So If anyone can help answer this question of mine that would be awesome. Thanks In advance.

nt that [/IMG]</var>

Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 1:02 AM
  Are there any local covens In Wisconsin, Near Appleton or In Appleton? I'm seriously considering converting from wicca to spiritual satanism. I'll be having my satanist friend help me with it and have him answer any question's I have. I just want to know as much as I can before I make the leap.

So If anyone can help answer this question of mine that would be awesome. Thanks In advance.

Hey, Satanic covens are different than wiccan ones. They're for advanced people and for spiritual warfare. They're not for those who are trying to learn and not mandatory. Now in Spiritual Satanism you learn on your own you don't really need others, and besides that most things are in the JoS site.

Note that we're SPIRITUAL SATANISTS and totally different than others who call themselves Satanists. As it's been said there are many different sects of Satanism and believe different things, but we're Spiritual Satanists and we're not affiliated with others.

So I don't know what kind of Satanist your friend is, but here's a test to see if he's a Spiritual Satanist like us: Ask him WHO'S ENKI IN RELATION TO SATANISM??. If he is an advanced SS and not a fake pseudo-Satanist then he obviously knows the answer. Other questions would be WHAT DOES THE INVERTED CROSS SYMBOLIZE REGARDING THE HUMAN SOUL AND THE CHAKRAS?? or WHAT IS THE TRUE EIGHT FOLD PATH OF ASTAROTH??. These are more advanced questions, but again their answer is in the JoS site and obviously fake Satanists who follow xian lies don't know it at all.

If your friend is one of us then he'll be able to answer them easily. If not then stay away from him obviously, as he either most possibly believes christian lies about our Gods or is an atheist using our Gods' names. The first type is dangerous and gives us a bad name (these are those idiots who think Satan is evil and wants sacrifices and possesses people and other crap), while the second type is just assholeish.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "camsinner" <cameron.virus@... wrote:

We live in kentucky but thats proably to far from you
On May 1, 2013 5:49 AM, "camsinner" <cameron.virus@... wrote:

Well so far you are the closest person that I know of.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Steve Thomson <shipper6666@... wrote:

nt that i know of but i live north of green bay about 30 mi from you

He is a spiritual satanist. I've tested him before. And yes I completely understand that wiccan covens and satanist covens are different. I've been in spiritual warfare before against an entire wiccan coven that had it out for me. I'm still having issues understanding how I even survived it. But yes as I've said before I am trying to learn. I've learned a lot from my few short years here and my time in wicca. I just need to re-learn from satanism and get myself back into the swing of things.

Question though. I've tried to contact Astaroth for the past two nights in a row using the instructions on the joyofsatan website. I think it's working but I'm not sure. The first time I tried I felt a wave of energy wash over me after I used the prayer, Then when I started calling Astaroth's name It felt like I was high/in a trance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Hey, Satanic covens are different than wiccan ones. They're for advanced people and for spiritual warfare. They're not for those who are trying to learn and not mandatory. Now in Spiritual Satanism you learn on your own you don't really need others, and besides that most things are in the JoS site.

Note that we're SPIRITUAL SATANISTS and totally different than others who call themselves Satanists. As it's been said there are many different sects of Satanism and believe different things, but we're Spiritual Satanists and we're not affiliated with others.

So I don't know what kind of Satanist your friend is, but here's a test to see if he's a Spiritual Satanist like us: Ask him WHO'S ENKI IN RELATION TO SATANISM??. If he is an advanced SS and not a fake pseudo-Satanist then he obviously knows the answer. Other questions would be WHAT DOES THE INVERTED CROSS SYMBOLIZE REGARDING THE HUMAN SOUL AND THE CHAKRAS?? or WHAT IS THE TRUE EIGHT FOLD PATH OF ASTAROTH??. These are more advanced questions, but again their answer is in the JoS site and obviously fake Satanists who follow xian lies don't know it at all.

If your friend is one of us then he'll be able to answer them easily. If not then stay away from him obviously, as he either most possibly believes christian lies about our Gods or is an atheist using our Gods' names. The first type is dangerous and gives us a bad name (these are those idiots who think Satan is evil and wants sacrifices and possesses people and other crap), while the second type is just assholeish.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "camsinner" <cameron.virus@ wrote:

Yes that Is a bit far from me. As I said I live in appleton wisconsin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monica Mauseth <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:

We live in kentucky but thats proably to far from you
On May 1, 2013 5:49 AM, "camsinner" <cameron.virus@... wrote:

Are there any local covens In Wisconsin, Near Appleton or In Appleton? I'm
seriously considering converting from wicca to spiritual satanism. I'll be
having my satanist friend help me with it and have him answer any
question's I have. I just want to know as much as I can before I make the
leap.

So If anyone can help answer this question of mine that would be awesome.
Thanks In advance.

How long have you been dedicated?
On May 1, 2013 6:40 PM, "camsinner" <cameron.virus@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Steve Thomson <shipper6666@... wrote:

I have yet to do that. I'm waiting until the weekend so I can have my friend help me with the steps and make sure I don't do anything wrong.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monica Mauseth <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Steve Thomson <shipper6666@
wrote:

Â
Are there any local covens In Wisconsin, Near Appleton or In Appleton?
I'm seriously considering converting from wicca to spiritual satanism. I'll
be having my satanist friend help me with it and have him answer any
leap.

So If anyone can help answer this question of mine that would be
awesome. Thanks In advance.

Covens are for dedicated satanists, but after you dedicate and start doing your meditations you could join a coven
On May 1, 2013 8:19 PM, "camsinner" <cameron.virus@... wrote:
  I have yet to do that. I'm waiting until the weekend so I can have my friend help me with the steps and make sure I don't do anything wrong.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Steve Thomson <shipper6666@
wrote:

Â
leap.

You don't really need any help to do the dedication ritual. It's okay for your friend to be there as well but the dedication ritual is something very personal and special and maybe you'd like to keep that to yourself. It's up to you though. I'm just saying that you don't need someone to help you with it. The dedication ritual is something life changing and probably the best decision you will ever make. I think that it should be kept personal and not be associated with other people. It's okay to do it with the presence of other Satanists though.

Just like your relationship with Satan, it's a personal one. Usually people who start their Satanic journey through close friends of theirs, these friends end up becoming their 'mentors'(there are no mentors in Satanism) and the person disregards personal study and he/she only asks questions and takes advice from that friend. I've seen that happening many times. Satanism is where you will grow and evolve by your own with the guidance of Satan and the Gods. There are no mediators in Satanism. Just keep in mind that your relationship with Satan and the Gods is personal and that they will guide you when needed. Having Satanist friends is very rewarding but always remember that you don't need to share things you don't want to and your friends can't answer all of your questions. My point is, just be careful no to get hooked on your friend. As I said, it's up to you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "camsinner" <cameron.virus@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monica Mauseth <mohawkedmanson@ wrote:

On May 1, 2013 6:40 PM, "camsinner" <cameron.virus@ wrote:

wrote:

Â
leap.

You seem to be very reliant. Satanism is about learning self reliance, being independant. Not relying on another, or a coven, to teach you all the ins and outs of Satanism.

Take some time to read through and study the JoyOfSatan.org website thoroughly before doing the Dedication. This is a big step, and not something to be taken lightly.

Also, if you have any questions that aren't answered on the JoS site, you're welcome to ask them here.

You seem to mis-understand what a Satanic Coven is. We do not have the usual covans like wiccans, in which you go to as a social gathering/event. Satanic Covens are for advanced and Dedicated Satanists to perform Spiritual Warfare, as well as take an active part in awakening and dealing with their surrounding area. These activities will ususally be goverened by the Coven's Patron Demon.

This isn't something for beginners.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monica Mauseth <mohawkedmanson@ wrote:

wrote:

Â
leap.

Yes. again I understand that. I'm just planning ahead for the future and seeing if there is anyone in the area

Covens are for dedicated satanists, but after you dedicate and start doing
your meditations you could join a coven
On May 1, 2013 8:19 PM, "camsinner" <cameron.virus@... wrote:

I have yet to do that. I'm waiting until the weekend so I can have my
friend help me with the steps and make sure I don't do anything wrong.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monica Mauseth <mohawkedmanson@
wrote:

wrote:

Â
Are there any local covens In Wisconsin, Near Appleton or In
Appleton?
I'm seriously considering converting from wicca to spiritual satanism.
I'll
question's I have. I just want to know as much as I can before I make
the
leap.

I am looking for SS in the Albany N.Y area because I need companionship as well as friendship and I would like to start a support group! Hail Satan!
On May 1, 2013 9:19 PM, "camsinner" <cameron.virus@... wrote:

wrote:

Â
leap.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shaneboyles10" <shaneboyles10@... wrote:
My name Is shane I live in Knoxville Tn. right in the bible belt. I have Christians harrassing me all the damn time. Every time they are always turned away in fear because I let it be know that I am for a fact a Satanist. To get to the point I was wanting to join a coven and don't know how to go about it if there is anyone out there who can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. Agian I live in Knoxville Tn. If you are interested in participating in a coven and aren't alredy in one give me a shout.
Hail Satan!!!
I live in Franklin, not too far off from Knoxville. Sadly I don't know of any covens anywhere near where I am, though I would love to have some company of another Satanist, since as you said everyone is a fucking Christian in our area...

I guess I didn't make myself clear enough so I'll take it slower. You said:

"And yes I completely understand that wiccan covens and satanist covens are different. I've been in spiritual warfare before against an entire wiccan coven that had it out for me."

What I said and meant about the covens is that you don't join a Satanic coven if you're not advanced and trusted enough, because they're not for learning or basic practice. Covens here mainly are for organizing destruction rituals and other attacks against christinsanity, the kikes and other enemy hoaxes. That's what I mean by spiritual warfare. So the reason I said that is because you're asking for covens while you're new. Obviously you're neither advanced nor trusted enough for that now. Basic practice is solitary, at the safety of your home. You mostly practice on your own and don't need others for that.

I also said:

"Now in Spiritual Satanism you learn on your own you don't really need others, and besides that most things are in the JoS site. "

The reason I said that is because again I saw you're trying to depend on your friend instead of mostly studying and learning on your own. I've noticed you made a post that you want your FRIEND to tell you the steps for the dedication!!Even if he's a true SS, in SS we don't have any human people who teach us. Satan/Enki and our Gods are our Guides. There's no magical formula your friend can give you for the dedication ritual. It's all in the JoS site and all you need to do is to do that as it's there by your own understanding. Much of the practices here are individual and based on your own creativity. Obviously trying to depend on others you will never advance, as many things are individual and come from your own understanding. There're no strict rules and steps to follow for success, in fact if you're trying to follow exactly what somebody else gave you, it'll probably not work for you.

I'm sure if your friend is a good person and knowledgeable he'll tell you the same things, that you must not try to depend on him. Satanism=independence. There are many new people that ask me and want me to be their "mentor" but I always refuse. We only provide guidelines and some knowledge, but the learning and transformation comes from the mind of his other person, he learns on his own. Usually only infiltrators and other nasty people who lurk here volunteer to be their "mentor" and this way they deceive people and often they get them into trouble. Then there are these professional gurus who become rich and tell lies to everyone about their supposed secret knowledge. No honest person really does that. All we do is give the knowledge completely free for everyone to see it and to use it on their own understanding and advance themselves with it and of course if they can make improvements or personalizations to a certain technique to suit it to their individual soul, they're free to do that.

Lastly:

"Question though. I've tried to contact Astaroth for the past two nights in a row using the instructions on the joyofsatan website. I think it's working but I'm not sure. The first time I tried I felt a wave of energy wash over me after I used the prayer, Then when I started calling Astaroth's name It felt like I was high/in a trance."

Too bad I don't see a question here. Am I missing something, because I see no question mark.

He is a spiritual satanist. I've tested him before. And yes I completely understand that wiccan covens and satanist covens are different. I've been in spiritual warfare before against an entire wiccan coven that had it out for me. I'm still having issues understanding how I even survived it. But yes as I've said before I am trying to learn. I've learned a lot from my few short years here and my time in wicca. I just need to re-learn from satanism and get myself back into the swing of things.

Question though. I've tried to contact Astaroth for the past two nights in a row using the instructions on the joyofsatan website. I think it's working but I'm not sure. The first time I tried I felt a wave of energy wash over me after I used the prayer, Then when I started calling Astaroth's name It felt like I was high/in a trance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "camsinner" <cameron.virus@ wrote:

Hey, I live in kentucky on the border of TN
On May 2, 2013 5:20 AM, "cutsocietysthroat" <cutsocietysthroat@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shaneboyles10" <shaneboyles10@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

I live in Franklin, not too far off from Knoxville. Sadly I don't know of any covens anywhere near where I am, though I would love to have some company of another Satanist, since as you said everyone is a fucking Christian in our area...

Alright. I understand. Thank you for making it clearer to me. Ill just have to start trying to research more on my own and only ask questions when I really need to. thank you for the help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I guess I didn't make myself clear enough so I'll take it slower. You said:

"And yes I completely understand that wiccan covens and satanist covens are different. I've been in spiritual warfare before against an entire wiccan coven that had it out for me."

What I said and meant about the covens is that you don't join a Satanic coven if you're not advanced and trusted enough, because they're not for learning or basic practice. Covens here mainly are for organizing destruction rituals and other attacks against christinsanity, the kikes and other enemy hoaxes. That's what I mean by spiritual warfare. So the reason I said that is because you're asking for covens while you're new. Obviously you're neither advanced nor trusted enough for that now. Basic practice is solitary, at the safety of your home. You mostly practice on your own and don't need others for that.

I also said:

"Now in Spiritual Satanism you learn on your own you don't really need others, and besides that most things are in the JoS site. "

The reason I said that is because again I saw you're trying to depend on your friend instead of mostly studying and learning on your own. I've noticed you made a post that you want your FRIEND to tell you the steps for the dedication!!Even if he's a true SS, in SS we don't have any human people who teach us. Satan/Enki and our Gods are our Guides. There's no magical formula your friend can give you for the dedication ritual. It's all in the JoS site and all you need to do is to do that as it's there by your own understanding. Much of the practices here are individual and based on your own creativity. Obviously trying to depend on others you will never advance, as many things are individual and come from your own understanding. There're no strict rules and steps to follow for success, in fact if you're trying to follow exactly what somebody else gave you, it'll probably not work for you.

I'm sure if your friend is a good person and knowledgeable he'll tell you the same things, that you must not try to depend on him. Satanism=independence. There are many new people that ask me and want me to be their "mentor" but I always refuse. We only provide guidelines and some knowledge, but the learning and transformation comes from the mind of his other person, he learns on his own. Usually only infiltrators and other nasty people who lurk here volunteer to be their "mentor" and this way they deceive people and often they get them into trouble. Then there are these professional gurus who become rich and tell lies to everyone about their supposed secret knowledge. No honest person really does that. All we do is give the knowledge completely free for everyone to see it and to use it on their own understanding and advance themselves with it and of course if they can make improvements or personalizations to a certain technique to suit it to their individual soul, they're free to do that.

Lastly:

"Question though. I've tried to contact Astaroth for the past two nights in a row using the instructions on the joyofsatan website. I think it's working but I'm not sure. The first time I tried I felt a wave of energy wash over me after I used the prayer, Then when I started calling Astaroth's name It felt like I was high/in a trance."

Too bad I don't see a question here. Am I missing something, because I see no question mark.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Hi I don't want to use My real name just yet But Are there any covens of Lady Haagentii I've been a follower of Her's for a few years but have yet to come across A coven

Your brother in arms SwiftBlade

HAIL LORD SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back