Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Look what the jews have!!

not yet, they still breathing, there is work to be done, please do the ritual with all your will

Em Sábado, 19 de Setembro de 2015 14:10, "lordlucifer420@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] escreveu:

The jews have lost, haha!!

Your input is MEANINGLESS.

Not to mention that NO dedicated Satanist would DARE to choose nickname of our FATHER.

Another thing, this 420 is kinda smelly - or is it just me, who is sensitive to numbers... Anyway, when I see 2 and 4 in any combination, my blood BOILS.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU XIAN MORON!

HS!   

While it is true they have lost, I wouldn't get cocky just yet. Jews are very dangerous, and should not be taken lightly. If nothing else works they try to use the nuclear weapons to do the bombing of the entire world.

Keeping a clear head against the enemy means fighting until they are DEAD. Cockiness can, and does lead to failure. I know from experience.

I guarantee you this, they will keep doing this psychotic insane bullshit until they are dead. Never drop your guard until an enemy is dead. Dropping your guard could result in the threat from the enemy towards yourself, especially in the last upcoming war.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back