Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Long time since I ask for advice or made a post.

the_real_emodeous

Hi my brothers & sisters. It has been a long time since I made a post. I need to ask for some advice & some insite on my sischuachen. I ask those that are dedicated to respond if you want & I do not want to bother the HP but if any reed this & want to respond grate.

Well to start off I am separated & going to get a divorce. I am glad for that. I have had no PC until recently, it was given to me to use. My studies into the JOS programs, medtachen & ect.., have restarted & that feels grate. One problem is that I have no privacy or peace & quite. My life is a whirlwind & my bad dechesens are catching up fast.

To get to it. I may have knocked up a gal from the block out of being lonely. What a screw up move. I was trying to get ssi for the mental disorders I suffer from. I found out if I were to get it I could never have custody of my 2 boys if something were to happen to the ex. So that is out. I am going to be 36 yrs sooner then wanted with no real job exp. or history in over 12 yrs. I do as JOS tells us not to fight or harm others through physical means. So I do not harm those that harm me, meaning my brothers & dad. I am not a victim or anything as such. I just have nowhere to go.

I am thinking about my plan Z. I am not able to make it the way things are now & plan Z is to move from central CA to AK to try my hand at living "the simple life" as some say. Trapping hunting out on need not "sport" to live in my eyes the better way. I want to find my way to live & to follow Father's path in freedom without the crap that goes on now.

To be quite honest I am lost. I either speak aloud or in my mind & most the time it's a combination of the to ways to my GD Mastema. I love & respect her & am thankful for Father for his choice in a GD. If I was stronger I could here her advice. I try to do what I can but as an samel, I will ask not to be pulled over by law enforcement as I could get in trouble for no license. I had a black & white fallow for a mil & turn as I am in a ride with no tags & no license. I know Mastema is hearing me & helps me out. But I do n not know what she wants me to do or advice she could share. That is why I am here today 8/19/13 11:45 am.

I could use some thoughts on all this crap. Please keep in mind at this point I am not able to do much, like nothing. It feels like that but may not be true but it is how it feels to me at the moment. Thanks for your time & advice from the true followers of Father.

All my love to Father Satan & Mastema
HAIL SATAN
HAIL MASTEMA
HAIL ALL THE GODS THAT FALLOW FATHER

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back