Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

London Murder

0.mil3s.0

Website
www.tiktok.com
I have read an article about a 19-year old (Danyal H.) who murdered two innocent women. He says that „Satan told him to do it“ and if he kills six women every six months, he will win the lottery. They found a „contract“ with his own blood in which he wrote down his „deal with Satan“.
Now we all know that Father Satan would NEVER tell us to murder or hurt innocent people. And apart from that, I think this „contract“ isn’t even achievable at all, it’s totally stupid.
So if this boy spoke to a deity, what was it? Was it an angel? Or was this person just crazy? :roll:
What do you guys think about this case?

0.mil3s.0 said:
I have read an article about a 19-year old (Danyal H.) who murdered two innocent women. He says that „Satan told him to do it“ and if he kills six women every six months, he will win the lottery. They found a „contract“ with his own blood in which he wrote down his „deal with Satan“.
Now we all know that Father Satan would NEVER tell us to murder or hurt innocent people. And apart from that, I think this „contract“ isn’t even achievable at all, it’s totally stupid.
So if this boy spoke to a deity, what was it? Was it an angel? Or was this person just crazy? :roll:
He was either mentally ill, or spoke to greys

0.mil3s.0 said:

Definitely crazy. Satan wouldn’t do that.

Danyal Hussein jailed for 35 years for murdering sisters in London park
Teenager was convicted in July of murdering Nicole Smallman, 27, and Bibaa Henry, 46, in June 2020

ivF9Rvm.jpg

Danyal Hussein was said to have drawn up a ‘contract’ in his own blood with a demon to sacrifice women in return for winning the lottery. Photograph: Metropolitan Police/Reuters

A teenager who murdered two sisters in a London park has been given two concurrent 35-year jail sentences at the Old Bailey.

Danyal Hussein, 19, killed Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman in a random attack which he believed would act as a “sacrifice” to a demon named “the mighty king Lucifuge Rofocale” to enable him to win the lottery.

https://archive.ph/nny1i

Lucifuge Rofocale is not Satan. He is a Daemon.

It is more difficult for me to be able to tell non-White-looking j00z, but that lowering of nose there might be. Regardless, whether a jew or a muslim/ex-muslim, flying planes into buildings or murdering people by other means does not grant them 72 fat, sweaty, hairy, ugly male virgins in "heaven" - lucky for Danyal (Daniel; bibilical name). (Along the lines of my coincidences of parts of URLs being unchosen by me and seemingly-random, this one here (nny1i) is... interesting...)

His mind probably just made up this things. This was probably just him.

Maybe this was an angel as well, they disgusting. One day I saw an old lady that was possessed by an angel, it lived inside a pulling cart. When I touched the vessel of that thing, she went to full anger mode, as if She wanted to kill me. Fully disgusting what they do with people.

FancyMancy said:
Teenager was convicted in July of murdering Nicole Smallman, 27, and Bibaa Henry, 46, in June 2020

ivF9Rvm.jpg

Danyal Hussein was said to have drawn up a ‘contract’ in his own blood with a demon to sacrifice women in return for winning the lottery. Photograph: Metropolitan Police/Reuters

A teenager who murdered two sisters in a London park has been given two concurrent 35-year jail sentences at the Old Bailey.

Danyal Hussein, 19, killed Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman in a random attack which he believed would act as a “sacrifice” to a demon named “the mighty king Lucifuge Rofocale” to enable him to win the lottery.

It is more difficult for me to be able to tell non-White-looking j00z, but that lowering of nose there might be. Regardless, whether a jew or a muslim/ex-muslim, flying planes into buildings or murdering people by other means does not grant them 72 fat, sweaty, hairy, ugly male virgins in "heaven" - lucky for Danyal (Daniel; bibilical name). (Along the lines of my coincidences of parts of URLs being unchosen by me and seemingly-random, this one here (nny1i) is... interesting...)

He is 100% Jewish, focus on the eyes and nose. The eyes are slanting down

The Greys and other enemy entities are always trying to convince people they are Satan or one of his Demons then try to get people to do horrible stuff. Jews are especially susceptible to this. This attack only works on people that have no knowledge and believe the enemy lies but unfortunately that's most people. So not surprising this happens.

For the record yeah I know they don't like saying the name Satan or any of the Demons very much cause they strongly fear them but they can imply things and this unfortunately works sometimes. Especially if people are mentally unbalanced to begin with or Jews.

Osiris Silvio said:
FancyMancy said:

ivF9Rvm.jpg

He is 100% Jewish, focus on the eyes and nose. The eyes are slanting down
Agree

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back