Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Loaded Questions

Pyramid Star

I have been talking with a Brother in Satan and I had some questions about a few things. I hope to find some answers in this group, and if the information is listed on the site please direct me as to where exactly.   1. Does a person get reincarnated into a god when the Magnum Opus is completed, or are they transformed when this happens and they do not have to die? Or do we just get to a certain level and then when we die we are incarnated into a god? 2. If a Dedicated Satanist doesn't become a god by the Age of Aquarius what happens to their soul? 3. The year 2150 is the start of the Age of Aquarius? 4. Can the soul of a Dedicated Satanist be destroyed by the enemy when we die? Will we be with Father Satan Forever? 5. In the Demons section of the JoS site under many of the descriptions it is said for instance: Beelzebub: "Bael is a Day Demon and rules over 66 legions of spirits". What is this statement referring to? Are these spirits the souls of Dedicated Satanists who are awaiting reincarnation and with the Gods in Duat until that happens?    I know we MUST save our Own souls. I'm just wondering about all the rest of this. Thanks in advance for you're help.   Hail Father Satan!! Hail the Gods of Duat! Your Brother in Satan, Pyramid Star. 

1) Raising your Kundalini is the first step to Godhead. The Magnum Opus will help you to not age and to bring Ida and Pingala together, which are the male and female elixirs in you. There are a lot of steps to Godhead, and I cannot tell you all of them. But, if you study the major arcana in the tarot deck it should help you see the steps. You won't be reincarnated, again. 2) If you don't get to Godhead at the Age of Aquarius, then you don't get to Godhead. 3) Age of Aquarius starts in 2012. It's the end of the Mayan calander and the start of a new age. 4) The enemy cannot destroy our soul. We will be with Satan forever in some way if we are Dedicated.
 HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, October 27, 2010 11:45:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Loaded Questions

I have been talking with a Brother in Satan and I had some questions about a few things. I hope to find some answers in this group, and if the information is listed on the site please direct me as to where exactly.   1. Does a person get reincarnated into a god when the Magnum Opus is completed, or are they transformed when this happens and they do not have to die? Or do we just get to a certain level and then when we die we are incarnated into a god? 2. If a Dedicated Satanist doesn't become a god by the Age of Aquarius what happens to their soul? 3. The year 2150 is the start of the Age of Aquarius? 4. Can the soul of a Dedicated Satanist be destroyed by the enemy when we die? Will we be with Father Satan Forever? 5. In the Demons section of the JoS site under many of the descriptions it is said for instance: Beelzebub: "Bael is a Day Demon and rules over 66 legions of spirits". What is this statement referring to? Are these spirits the souls of Dedicated Satanists who are awaiting reincarnation and with the Gods in Duat until that happens?    I know we MUST save our Own souls. I'm just wondering about all the rest of this. Thanks in advance for you're help.   Hail Father Satan!! Hail the Gods of Duat! Your Brother in Satan, Pyramid Star. 

Since I dedicated to Satan at a young age and have only started developing my soul at late-teenhood is it too late to reach godhead? Or is there enough time?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ashley Ardis <atheron666@... wrote:

1) Raising your Kundalini is the first step to Godhead. The Magnum Opus will
help you to not age and to bring Ida and Pingala together, which are the male
and female elixirs in you. There are a lot of steps to Godhead, and I cannot
tell you all of them. But, if you study the major arcana in the tarot deck it
should help you see the steps. You won't be reincarnated, again.
2) If you don't get to Godhead at the Age of Aquarius, then you don't get to
Godhead.

3) Age of Aquarius starts in 2012. It's the end of the Mayan calander and the
start of a new age.

4) The enemy cannot destroy our soul. We will be with Satan forever in some way
if we are Dedicated.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Thanks for answering my questions. Although, I just don't believe that the Age of Aquarius will start in 2012. Maya means "Illusion" in Sanskrit, and as we have heard this many times in this group and others as well. So with the Mayan calender ending in 2012, it means that the Illusion of christianity (xianity) being real is over with at that point.   Also, think about this, the highest working of witchcraft (Magick) is the Magnum Opus. And this work takes time, it might take 10, 15, 20 years or more to complete, possible a lifetime for some. If 2012 is some kind of deadline and I don't believe it is, then only a limited few will achieve it.   I hope its soon too, but not too soon. 

Sent: Sat, October 30, 2010 4:07:43 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Loaded Questions

1) Raising your Kundalini is the first step to Godhead. The Magnum Opus will help you to not age and to bring Ida and Pingala together, which are the male and female elixirs in you. There are a lot of steps to Godhead, and I cannot tell you all of them. But, if you study the major arcana in the tarot deck it should help you see the steps. You won't be reincarnated, again. 2) If you don't get to Godhead at the Age of Aquarius, then you don't get to Godhead. 3) Age of Aquarius starts in 2012. It's the end of the Mayan calander and the start of a new age. 4) The enemy cannot destroy our soul. We will be with Satan forever in some way if we are Dedicated.
 HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Sent: Wed, October 27, 2010 11:45:08 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Loaded Questions

OK Someone please explain this to me.
Why on earth does everybody attribute the finishing date by the Mayan calendar, as the end of the world order thats been put up by jews/xians[/B]??? Mayan calendar was built, as I know, looooooong before /Tadaa! Spanish Inquisition!!/ old west people came there. Thus they had no grasp of the world being ruled by xians or jews or whatever. Thus - why attribute this date to them loosing the grip they have on this world?? Where in the footnotes of the calendar is it written: 1- er, meaning the world will end to those who see themselves ruling it.   Who at all came to this very idiotic idea??   Sorry, if the idea came from our Father Satan, of course. In that case I will accept it. In that case I would like a precise explanation, why ist is just so, and not the other way around (for example, the banal reason of no more place on the stone to carve the later years on).   --------------------------------------------------------------------------   Ave Satanas!  Ave Demones Inferno!  
Sent: Sun, October 31, 2010 11:32:16 PM
  Thanks for answering my questions. Although, I just don't believe that the Age of Aquarius will start in 2012. Maya means "Illusion" in Sanskrit, and as we have heard this many times in this group and others as well. So with the Mayan calender ending in 2012, it means that the Illusion of christianity (xianity) being real is over with at that point.  

Enki told me once that 2012 is another date.. not the end of the world. Don't worry about it.
Sent: Mon, 1 November, 2010 10:53:47 PM

OK Someone please explain this to me.
Why on earth does everybody attribute the finishing date by the Mayan calendar, as the end of the world order thats been put up by jews/xians[/B]??? Mayan calendar was built, as I know, looooooong before /Tadaa! Spanish Inquisition!!/ old west people came there. Thus they had no grasp of the world being ruled by xians or jews or whatever. Thus - why attribute this date to them loosing the grip they have on this world?? Where in the footnotes of the calendar is it written: 1- er, meaning the world will end to those who see themselves ruling it.   Who at all came to this very idiotic idea??   Sorry, if the idea came from our Father Satan, of course. In that case I will accept it. In that case I would like a precise explanation, why ist is just so, and not the other way around (for example, the banal reason of no more place on the stone to carve the later years on).   --------------------------------------------------------------------------   Ave Satanas!  Ave Demones Inferno!  
Sent: Sun, October 31, 2010 11:32:16 PM
  Thanks for answering my questions. Although, I just don't believe that the Age of Aquarius will start in 2012. Maya means "Illusion" in Sanskrit, and as we have heard this many times in this group and others as well. So with the Mayan calender ending in 2012, it means that the Illusion of christianity (xianity) being real is over with at that point.  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back