Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Little stuff anyone can do

DemonW

So I have heard people ask before,"I do ritual work but how else can I help in a physical way?"

Not all of us live in places where we can openly fight againest our foes. I like so many of us know that firsthand. So I found other ways to help, everyone of us needs to fight in any way we can. I thought maybe I could help give some ideas of things you can do and not get caught:

1.Tear paper into little strips(or buy notecards) write something like "christianity is a hoax!" and then www.exposingchristianity.com or another good anti-christian link. Then leave these notes where people will find them. For example, go to the public library and stick them in popular christian books, leave them at dry cleaners or in the bibles at hospitals.

I did this all through highschool and while a couple people kinda thought I was doing it, no one ever really proved anything and I never got in trouble.

2. topicraze,youtube,adbay,etc. You can go on different websites and submit links so that they will get more traffic. Get the joy of satan up anywhere you can. Also if you are bored with some extra time on your hands, go on things like topicraze.com where people can submit links and then vote them up or down. You can vote up the joy of satan and vote chirstian websites down to the point were no one really sees them. Adbay is a yahoo group were you are allowed to advertise for other groups,etc.

3.Create your own website. Just google "free website" and create a site with some Satanic info, your own thoughts and maybe writtings, then link to JOS. When you google "Satan" no more should a christian source be the first thing to pop up! Not only can you link to JOS but also other personal spiritual satanists websites.

----------------------------------------------------------------\
This is all I have at present, I know it does not seem like much but the importance of things like this can not be overly stressed! We have to do everything we can because we are winning, hit them even harder! Don't give our coward foes the chance to regroup. We have all done so much in such a short period of time. Back when I first cam to Father Lucifer when you googled "satan" nothing but xian shit and one link to the jos came up. Just google Father's name and you will see the progress we have made.

The xians can no longer be allowed to make up whatever they want about us. Please, I urge everyone to post your own ideas and tactics here to form a ever-growing list to give everyone ideas. Thanks.
666/88

I go on yahoo/answers in R&S or mytholodgy and instaed of answer the questions that are on the groups, i post my own questions, usually backed up by the exposing christianity link---i wanna get ppl to start THINKING about thier so-called religions. i always follow the guidelines, but quite a few violation by the ones who are disturbed that thier religion does not provide an answer, they are only able to quote from thier fairytale "books". Hail Satan/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DemonW" <satansgirl66@... wrote:

So I have heard people ask before,"I do ritual work but how else can I help in a physical way?"

Not all of us live in places where we can openly fight againest our foes. I like so many of us know that firsthand. So I found other ways to help, everyone of us needs to fight in any way we can. I thought maybe I could help give some ideas of things you can do and not get caught:

1.Tear paper into little strips(or buy notecards) write something like "christianity is a hoax!" and then www.exposingchristianity.com or another good anti-christian link. Then leave these notes where people will find them. For example, go to the public library and stick them in popular christian books, leave them at dry cleaners or in the bibles at hospitals.

I did this all through highschool and while a couple people kinda thought I was doing it, no one ever really proved anything and I never got in trouble.

2. topicraze,youtube,adbay,etc. You can go on different websites and submit links so that they will get more traffic. Get the joy of satan up anywhere you can. Also if you are bored with some extra time on your hands, go on things like topicraze.com where people can submit links and then vote them up or down. You can vote up the joy of satan and vote chirstian websites down to the point were no one really sees them. Adbay is a yahoo group were you are allowed to advertise for other groups,etc.

3.Create your own website. Just google "free website" and create a site with some Satanic info, your own thoughts and maybe writtings, then link to JOS. When you google "Satan" no more should a christian source be the first thing to pop up! Not only can you link to JOS but also other personal spiritual satanists websites.

This is all I have at present, I know it does not seem like much but the importance of things like this can not be overly stressed! We have to do everything we can because we are winning, hit them even harder! Don't give our coward foes the chance to regroup. We have all done so much in such a short period of time. Back when I first cam to Father Lucifer when you googled "satan" nothing but xian shit and one link to the jos came up. Just google Father's name and you will see the progress we have made.

The xians can no longer be allowed to make up whatever they want about us. Please, I urge everyone to post your own ideas and tactics here to form a ever-growing list to give everyone ideas. Thanks.
666/88

Hey, I have done a similar thing to promote our Father and demote Xtianity. Unfortunately for the religious, I live right next door to a church. Though its bad for me, it also works to my advantage because of all the negative energy I am drawing into my house. I have managed to convert several to Satanism and we, together shall continue to do all we can to make Xtianity burn! Hail Satan! 666/88

On Wed Dec 29th, 2010 11:13 AM EST DemonW wrote:

666/88

I love putting anti-tracts out in public places. There are a couple already in the ANTI-TRACTS folder in the JoS files section. I have made some myself and put them in the grocery store, and just about everywhere I shop- When I think about it. I should do more, we all should. I'm going to do more this weekend. The most fun I had was going to a church and going down the rows of cars and putting them under wiper blades. I figured just go where the idiots/retards are if you want to really make a difference, they get done with their grey worshiping and then get a nice slice of reality. The STICKERS High Priestess Maxine made are Awesome! They are so small and provocative, you can leave those babies anywhere, jean pockets, pick up a box of something at the store have it in your hand then put it back on the shelf with the Sticker behind it.   I made a website, we all should. This is an excellent way to do it also, just get the truth out. Also, ATTACK online on youtube. Just look for xian videos and post the truth on their channels, take the internet over- swarm it!   If we don't get the truth out there- Who Will? I feel this is every Dedicated Warriors responsibility. Those of us how have the ability to take action have the responsibility to take action.    

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, December 29, 2010 10:13:54 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Little stuff anyone can do

----------------------------------------------------------\

666/88

<td val[/IMG]Speaking of fairy tale books,I have decided to have a book burning the next time my wife and I have a fire in the back yard.We enjoy one quite regularly to relax and have some intimate time together.Sometimes we do it for social reasons.The next one we will not have others over,and burn my whole fake occult library.Everything that does not honor Father Satan and the demons.I thought about selling them because we need money like everyone else.Then I thought that  I do not want others reading false info either.So why not burn them like the xtians have done with the real stuff.I have over the the last few months acquired all of HP Maxines books and cds,and to me thats all the occult library that I need in my house
Hail Satan!
Brian.. 

--- On Wed, 12/29/10, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Little stuff anyone can do
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 9:08 PM

I go on yahoo/answers in R&S or mytholodgy and instaed of answer the questions that are on the groups, i post my own questions, usually backed up by the exposing christianity link---i wanna get ppl to start THINKING about thier so-called religions. i always follow the guidelines, but quite a few violation by the ones who are disturbed that thier religion does not provide an answer, they are only able to quote from thier fairytale "books". Hail Satan/88

--- [/IMG][email protected], "DemonW" <satansgirl66@... wrote:

666/88
[/TD]

My friends and I used to have a weekend BBQ almost every weekend where we would get together, have a good time, BBQ some grub, and burn the fuck out of some bibles! It was extremely fulfilling, especially as we would pass around the lighter fluid and each take a turn blasting the book of lies and letting the flames roar.

You can usually get free ones from any church in your area by acting "interested". Is a good way to get free fuel. :D

HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Speaking of fairy tale books,I have decided to have a book burning the next time my wife and I have a fire in the back yard.We enjoy one quite regularly to relax and have some intimate time together.Sometimes we do it for social reasons.The next one we will not have others over,and burn my whole fake occult library.Everything that does not honor Father Satan and the demons.I thought about selling them because we need money like everyone else.Then I thought that  I do not want others reading false info either.So why not burn them like the xtians have done with the real stuff.I have over the the last few months acquired all of HP Maxines books and cds,and to me thats all the occult library that I need in my house
Hail Satan!
Brian.. 

--- On Wed, 12/29/10, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:

Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Little stuff anyone can do
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 9:08 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DemonW" <satansgirl66@ wrote:

666/88

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back