Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Little Sister and New Jewish Classmate

jhd4412

Hi, I'm wondering what to do, my little sister says that she has a new jewish classmate, but she doesn't know about their true horror, what should I do, set up a curse on her classmate?

Educate her on the jews, preferably if she has any questions, and encourage her to stay away from this new classmate, but how old is your little sister?
If she's at an age where she's likely to walk up and openly claim her disgust for ritual murders and sucking circumcised penis's then I would wait; otherwise you'll receive some unwanted attention

Yeah, unfortunately she is only 14 and does do stuff like that. And she is basically brainwashed by our parents and their weakness, i.e, even she is embracing weakness. I've tried to shed the truth on her before, but she is brainwashed by our parents and what they think is religion. Too bad my family are the way they are. I'm the first out of generations and generations of family members to seek truth and to overcome weaknesses. A lot of the time they disgust me, can't wait to leave and get my own place.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:29 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Little Sister and New Jewish Classmate

Educate her on the jews, preferably if she has any questions, and encourage her to stay away from this new classmate, but how old is your little sister?
If she's at an age where she's likely to walk up and openly claim her disgust for ritual murders and sucking circumcised penis's then I would wait; otherwise you'll receive some unwanted attention

If she's 14, she's old enough to understand.
Take your time ! when I first mentioned the Kikes and their holo-hoax, my brother was shocked (growing up brainwashed) but I asked him (rhetorical) questions, showed him photographic evidence, he slowly became more and more aware of the world around him.

Take baby steps, otherwise you may frighten your sis. People need time to wake up. As for your parents, I had the same problem with mine : but keep on meditating, it will take time, but you will succeed with patience

Heil Hitler
hail Satan

Oh, I forgot to mention, the holocaust, when one uses common sense to question it, some major blows that will cause it to suffer is anne franks "experience" (since that's what kids are taught) as well as its history. 
No one knew about it at first...then stories came out, then those stories changed, and now the holocaust is illegal to question in 16 countries. Truth does not need to be treated in such a way.
After all,  on behalf of the germans, wouldn't it be fair to allow them to make sure their ancestors were honestly responsible for the worst atrocity taught in schools? (another obvious rhetoric) 

In my ignorance I know what a jewish classmate did to me when I was young.. However you do it have her be careful..

Heil Satan ans all His warriors~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhd4412@... wrote:

Hi, I'm wondering what to do, my little sister says that she has a new jewish classmate, but she doesn't know about their true horror, what should I do, set up a curse on her classmate?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back