Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

listing of books, mp3 and DVDs, for new ones like me.PLEASE

Jorge

Thanks for accepting me in this group.

My name is Jorge. I'm really enjoying the books and the downloads.

Would someone please make a listing of books, mp3 and DVDs, for new ones like me? PLEASE
Any help is very welcome.

Thanks Lcf666
Hail Lucifer

Main page, with links to other affiliated sites: joyofsatan.org

For JoS books and CD's: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Store.html

JoS Ministry Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JoSMinistri ... sults_main

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jorge" <jorpes666@... wrote:

Would someone please make a listing of books, mp3 and DVDs, for new ones like me? PLEASE

Thanks Lcf666
Hail Lucifer

<td val[/IMG]Welcome Jorge!

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Thu, 4/12/12, Jorge <jorpes666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] listing of books, mp3 and DVDs, for new ones like me.PLEASE
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, April 12, 2012, 3:00 AM

Thanks Lcf666
Hail Lucifer
[/TD]

The main thing one has to read is the JoS site, it has everything you need to know about True/Spiritual Satanism.

Of course you won't find any books or other things ON Spiritual Satanism. There are books, DVDs ABOUT some practices we do or knowledge, like kundalini yoga, power meditations, spiritual techniques, magick, ancient religions, extraterrestrials, exposing the enemy "religions" e.t.c. e.t.c.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jorge" <jorpes666@... wrote:

Thanks Lcf666
Hail Lucifer

check the jos site and when you got money buy something.
that and go over various group messages at your own leisure as we got so much info on history and satanism here (more than anyone else).
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 8:51 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: listing of books, mp3 and DVDs, for new ones like me.PLEASE

The main thing one has to read is the JoS site, it has everything you need to know about True/Spiritual Satanism.

Of course you won't find any books or other things ON Spiritual Satanism. There are books, DVDs ABOUT some practices we do or knowledge, like kundalini yoga, power meditations, spiritual techniques, magick, ancient religions, extraterrestrials, exposing the enemy "religions" e.t.c. e.t.c.

Thanks Lcf666
Hail Lucifer

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back