Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lilith tried to kill me!?

isaypayday

Hi everyone!
Some time ago i had a really weerd dream,actualy there where 2.
And i tried to deal with it on my own becouse is kind of stupid.
At first i was with my friends(in the dream) we where just walking,and then apeard a big taurus,and all my friends went
running,i fighted with the creature and i cut his head.then when i woke up but i coud not move my body,and another dream started.
I was in my home alone,and then i found myself running for my life in a labirinth,becouse Lilith(suposedly).......was trying to kill me....
then suddenly Astaroth apeard in my way saying that she will help me if i guess her name,after showing me her sigil.I said her name and i woke up.PLZ hellp!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

Relax. I guess it's just an enemy tactic, trying to scare you away from our Gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "isaypayday" <isaypayday@... wrote:

Hi everyone!
At first i was with my friends(in the dream) we where just walking,and then apeard a big taurus,and all my friends went
running,i fighted with the creature and i cut his head.then when i woke up but i coud not move my body,and another dream started.
I was in my home alone,and then i found myself running for my life in a labirinth,becouse Lilith(suposedly).......was trying to kill me....
then suddenly Astaroth apeard in my way saying that she will help me if i guess her name,after showing me her sigil.I said her name and i woke up.PLZ hellp!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

Our gods would never attack you. Especially if you're dedicated. It was an enemy tactic to get you to be afraid of our gods. Don't worry too much about it. :p

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!
HAIL THE ALMIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!!
HEIL HIMMLER!!!!
HEIL THE TRUE HEROES OF HELL!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "isaypayday" <isaypayday@... wrote:

Hi everyone!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

No, now<var [/IMG]</var> stop playing the spaz.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:36:34 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Lilith tried to kill me!?

Hi everyone!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

I had a simaluar dream not to long ago.
I was somewhere, i don't remember where. at a friends house somewhere weird and i went to the store. and I was running back by myself and was coming across a lightly wooded area , I was walking on a nice road, in a place i didn't reconize. Well i was running.
And i big white sheepish looking animal with horns came running out of the woods, Basically tackeled me to the ground, Nipped me and ssaid, Well, i don't remember it saying. But the word's just came to me.
'They told me to do it. Then it ran.

Hi everyone!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

odd maybe you dreamed her name in therebecause you knew it because it is my uderstanding that she would not try to kill anyone unless you tried hurt someone or something on the lower levels that she guards.and she would actually then send another to do her bidding i could be wrong but something just doesnt seem right base don what I know about her.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

No, now stop playing the spaz.

Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:36:34 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Lilith tried to kill me!?

Hi everyone!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

No worries, I'll throw in my stories, I had a dream a reptillian was trying to hold me hostage and kept saying father couldn't save me and bs, there was no way out
Then I was like.... bullshit(lucid dream), I called for father in my dream and I woke up, something was on top of me and I just used blue energy and it fucked off! Theyll make rediculous images come through.
Keep protecting yourself before bed!
chances are that asshole is screwed for trying to pretend to be another god.

Hi everyone!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Lilith and Astaroth were the same person.. she helps, not hurts I thought.. I might be wrong so best I study all the demons and know more details of all my allies.. knowledge is power.. Hail Lucifer

Hi everyone!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

I can assure you beyond any doubt, this is definitely not the case. Lilith is an extremely important Goddess and is Satan's wife. She has been working with me closely on something of extreme importance for quite some time now and she also works with others. She doesn't have the time, let alone the need to go around harassing people in their sleep. She has major responsibilities. This also goes for our other Gods. They are very busy and above going around making meaningless nightmares for people. These sort of allegations are xian. When we sleep, things often get crossed and confused in the brain. You may have read something xians put out there or heard some crap and it got confused in your sleep.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Hi everyone!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

And just for the record, Mother Lilith and Lady Inanna/Astaroth are
not the same goddess. Lady Astaroth is one of the Four Crowned Princes
of Hell, I believe her proper title would be Archduchess? Whereas
Lilith, as HPS Maxine said, is Father Satan's wife--his favourite, to
be more specific. He has five wives, but I do not remember who the
other four are. I think Maxine is probably right; it's probably just
your brain fucking with you. It could also be an enemy attack, but I
don't know. Either way, Mother certainly has better things to do than
go round threatening people in their sleep. Don't worry about it, and
just get on with business as usual. Hail all the mighty Gods of Hell!

On 2/2/12, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

I can assure you beyond any doubt, this is definitely not the case. Lilith
is an extremely important Goddess and is Satan's wife. She has been working
with me closely on something of extreme importance for quite some time now
and she also works with others. She doesn't have the time, let alone the
need to go around harassing people in their sleep. She has major
responsibilities. This also goes for our other Gods. They are very busy and
above going around making meaningless nightmares for people. These sort of
allegations are xian. When we sleep, things often get crossed and confused
in the brain. You may have read something xians put out there or heard some
crap and it got confused in your sleep.

Hi everyone!
At first i was with my friends(in the dream) we where just walking,and
then apeard a big taurus,and all my friends went
running,i fighted with the creature and i cut his head.then when i woke
up but i coud not move my body,and another dream started.
I was in my home alone,and then i found myself running for my life in a
labirinth,becouse Lilith(suposedly).......was trying to kill me....
then suddenly Astaroth apeard in my way saying that she will help me if i
guess her name,after showing me her sigil.I said her name and i woke
up.PLZ hellp!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

if indeed that is all it is perhaps you (the one that started this question/topic) can be more specific/ add more detail to yer question.
if you did read something like Maxine said what was it?
also perhaps you can explain more about what happened in this dream.  if you do perhaps you can better understand it. most of the time dreams either:
A mean something important
or
B are thoughts put into our minds by the enemy i think and should be disregarded.
what to do with dreams we get as far as how to proceed in life once we wake up after dreaming depends on the dream i think.
i wish i could remember dreams.

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2012 1:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Lilith tried to kill me!?

I can assure you beyond any doubt, this is definitely not the case. Lilith is an extremely important Goddess and is Satan's wife. She has been working with me closely on something of extreme importance for quite some time now and she also works with others. She doesn't have the time, let alone the need to go around harassing people in their sleep. She has major responsibilities. This also goes for our other Gods. They are very busy and above going around making meaningless nightmares for people. These sort of allegations are xian. When we sleep, things often get crossed and confused in the brain. You may have read something xians put out there or heard some crap and it got confused in your sleep.

Hi everyone!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

my mind does this thing where i know somethings not the case or i cant have it my subconcious will be an ass and bring it up constantly and mess with me and if i know somethings wrong ill try not to think bad things about it but those thoughts come into my mind, i just "look" at those thoughts and let them pass and eventually they become fewer in numbers, chances are what happend is, you're still trying to grasp this as a good thing but you're still attached to your old beliefs and they are both conflicting, just keep learning and this will not be the case so much anymore. atleast thats what i think and my 2 cents.

Lilith sent me an important message once, she's very loving. I had a nightmare about a Reptilian once too, I even got angry at my GD thinking HE sent the dream--he was like, "woah, there--it wasn't me"--I felt silly. Satan's enemies never stop trying, they like to scare you if possible--my GD told me he would always protect me though...empowering your aura for protection helps a lot too...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@... wrote:

No worries, I'll throw in my stories, I had a dream a reptillian was trying to hold me hostage and kept saying father couldn't save me and bs, there was no way out
Then I was like.... bullshit(lucid dream), I called for father in my dream and I woke up, something was on top of me and I just used blue energy and it fucked off! Theyll make rediculous images come through.
Keep protecting yourself before bed!
chances are that asshole is screwed for trying to pretend to be another god.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "isaypayday" <isaypayday@ wrote:

Hi everyone!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:
if indeed that is all it is perhaps you (the one that started this question/topic) can be more specific/ add more detail to yer question.

if you did read something like Maxine said what was it?

also perhaps you can explain more about what happened in this dream.  if you do perhaps you can better understand it. most of the time dreams either:

A mean something important

or

B are thoughts put into our minds by the enemy i think and should be disregarded.

what to do with dreams we get as far as how to proceed in life once we wake up after dreaming depends on the dream i think.

i wish i could remember dreams.

Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2012 1:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Lilith tried to kill me!?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "isaypayday" <isaypayday@ wrote:

Hi everyone!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

as i was saying it was some time ago.I had not readed something xian in years,at first being an atheist and then doing the dedication.I do not assume that Mother Lilith WAS triyng to kill me indeed.I am a brother of yours for 2 years,but being in a xian house i have limited time to do what i please...The only thing that i can do at this point in my desperation of staying closer to my Gods is translating information from the joyofsatan.translating better then a half of the site information into my natal language on my blog( http://satanismspiritual.blogspot.com/2 ... alini.html ).In the first year and a half i had no strage dream or something like this,then,one night i had a dream about my family being killd in strange accidents and then a voice was saying to me that if i do not want this to happen i must serve him,i said that i do not wanted to,and asked AZAZEL for his help( i usually do not ask FATHER SATAN for help,knowing he's very busy).After that night i had this dream, and then some crazy dreams about a black entity triyng to kill my girlfriend,then killing my mother.This could
be my imagination,and i dought this could be a FUCKING reptilian as well.
HAIL SATAN and thanks for your answers so far!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back