Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lilith in Astrology and the tredecile aspect

[email protected]

Is Lilith in Astrology a actual thing? Your inner wild feminine side I think is the general definition of it. Also how important is the tredecile aspect in astrology? Its 108 degrees the only thing i pull up from is "divine influence". Is there a orb difference on it like 1-2? Also what would a Sun tredecile Lilith (if a real astrological position) do in your chart?

BML is a mathematical point, same as the ecliptic - it's mathematical, not "material", but I'd just focus on mastering the the planets, aspects and how they relate to the plethora of things. Personal, mundal, SR, etc.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <spoonzsilverware@... wrote :

Is Lilith in Astrology a actual thing? Your inner wild feminine side I think is the general definition of it. Also how important is the tredecile aspect in astrology? Its 108 degrees the only thing i pull up from is "divine influence". Is there a orb difference on it like 1-2? Also what would a Sun tredecile Lilith (if a real astrological position) do in your chart?

I figured as much, on blm but i also know there is asteroid named Lilith. Also, I was reading my chart and i noticed more tredeciles placed with major planets though they are 1 degree shy and I am really curious to what this aspect is about if its real or not. Also if major aspect patterns can be formed with it.

OK, So I do think Tredeciles are a real aspect considering that:Deciles - 36 degreesQuintiles - 72 degreesTredeciles - 108 degreesBiQuintiles - 144 degreesOppositions - 180 degrees
I also did some further reading and it says that Tredeciles can give special abilities off of the sites I visited (not sure if i can post links) as well as a good deal of power between the two aspects. I'm assuming its a 1-2 orb difference. I'm also curious about like a Tredecile triangle if that is a thing. In my chart i have one planet that tredeciles two other planets and then those planets biquintile each other. I would appreciate opinions on the matter though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back