Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Life Time Achievement of Perfected Soul

Infernal Knight

Is it possible for a beginner (totally zero spiritual background no psychic abilities or sorts) manage to complete Magnus Opus within his/her current life time?

It's wonders me how far we can develop our souls

Hail father Satan and Gods and Goddesses of Duats!!

Well firstly, we can't know for sure if he had no spirituality in our past lives at all, secondly yes, with daily work it is possible, but it can take over 20 years to complete Magnum Opus.

------------------------------
On Sun, May 5, 2013 2:27 AM PDT Infernal Knight wrote:

Is it possible for a beginner (totally zero spiritual background no psychic abilities or sorts) manage to complete Magnus Opus within his/her current life time?

...Hail Satan!! Anthing is possible through Satan and the knowledge He brings! Apply what you learn here- JOS- you will be amazed..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Infernal Knight" <knight.infernal@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back