Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Life or Death

joann lim

Administrative High Priestess Maxine Dietrich, High Priest Jake Carlson , High Priest Vovim Baghie, High Priestess Zildar Raasi, High Priest Mageson666, High Priest Mac Friday and High Priestess Myla Limlal ...
I actually thought this would be the last hope for me.. I am also willing to do everything to help my dark powers grow as fast as possible so that I can take revenge and also show all those people out there Satanists are the most powerful of all. Yes, I am a revenge seeker and I do not have much time left so if you all are willing to help me,  kindly reply me as soon as possible. I really do not wish to die with regrets but I hate myself more if I die before I tae revenge
I believe I happen to go through this website is not by chance. For now, I can only wait and se how your sincerety areYours SincerelyMiss Lim

You want to show them that Satanists are powerful? Then get off your lazy ass and do something. Sorry to sound rude, but this post as well as your other one really ticked me off. We're not idiots. You're trying to manipulate us with flattery and guilt. Stop using such disgusting christian methods of manipulation while sitting around waiting for someone else to solve your problems and do something for yourself. 
Sorry, but that needed to be said. 
Hail Satan 

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 2:32 PM, joann lim <cardcaptorsakuraangel@... wrote:

Administrative High Priestess Maxine Dietrich, High Priest Jake Carlson , High Priest Vovim Baghie, High Priestess Zildar Raasi, High Priest Mageson666, High Priest Mac Friday and High Priestess Myla Limlal ...
I actually thought this would be the last hope for me.. I am also willing to do everything to help my dark powers grow as fast as possible so that I can take revenge and also show all those people out there Satanists are the most powerful of all. Yes, I am a revenge seeker and I do not have much time left so if you all are willing to help me,  kindly reply me as soon as possible. I really do not wish to die with regrets but I hate myself more if I die before I tae revenge
I believe I happen to go through this website is not by chance. For now, I can only wait and se how your sincerety areYours SincerelyMiss Lim

ehh there is nothing to do with " sincerity" but i wud like to know why u wish revenge and for what. wud you please tell us your story ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], joann lim <cardcaptorsakuraangel@... wrote:

Administrative High Priestess Maxine Dietrich, High Priest Jake Carlson , High Priest Vovim Baghie, High Priestess Zildar Raasi, High Priest Mageson666, High Priest Mac Friday and High Priestess Myla Limlal ...
I actually thought this would be the last hope for me.. I am also willing to do everything to help my dark powers grow as fast as possible so that I can take revenge and also show all those people out there Satanists are the most powerful of all. Yes, I am a revenge seeker and I do not have much time left so if you all are willing to help me, kindly reply me as soon as possible. I really do not wish to die with regrets but I hate myself more if I die before I tae revenge

If you are really so smart, you must have guess that I already done all those parts I could. I wrote to MOH, Legal Aid, Minister but all was useless!!!!!!
Home page did write something about black magic!!! You are the one who didn't saw it

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 23:15:18 +1000
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Life or Death

You want to show them that Satanists are powerful? Then get off your lazy ass and do something. Sorry to sound rude, but this post as well as your other one really ticked me off. We're not idiots. You're trying to manipulate us with flattery and guilt. Stop using such disgusting christian methods of manipulation while sitting around waiting for someone else to solve your problems and do something for yourself. 
Sorry, but that needed to be said. 
Hail Satan 

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 2:32 PM, joann lim <cardcaptorsakuraangel@... wrote:

Ni Hao Sister I don't know your story but you can do power mediations and work your way up to increase your power. also do a aura protection(IT A MUST) because I been attack by angel I forgot to do my aura protection due to working.
I hope this help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], joann lim <cardcaptorsakuraangel@... wrote:

Administrative High Priestess Maxine Dietrich, High Priest Jake Carlson , High Priest Vovim Baghie, High Priestess Zildar Raasi, High Priest Mageson666, High Priest Mac Friday and High Priestess Myla Limlal ...
I actually thought this would be the last hope for me.. I am also willing to do everything to help my dark powers grow as fast as possible so that I can take revenge and also show all those people out there Satanists are the most powerful of all. Yes, I am a revenge seeker and I do not have much time left so if you all are willing to help me, kindly reply me as soon as possible. I really do not wish to die with regrets but I hate myself more if I die before I tae revenge

You also PM me about this. Since I'm new and still learning, I would be of no help to you.

Just calm down and read the JoS site.

there's always a way with satan. everything happens for a reason. i will put you in my prayers, just have fafa

Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:46 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Life or Death

ehh there is nothing to do with " sincerity" but i wud like to know why u wish revenge and for what. wud you please tell us your story ?

What is this? I will put you in my prayers? What is fafa? To me it sounded very Xtian. Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Life or Death

there's always a way with satan. everything happens for a reason. i will put you in my prayers, just have fafa

The "everything happens for a reason" part is very xian also. Here in SS we don't believe there's some spook which controls every part of our lives and that we are powerless to change our lives ourselves. We take action, use magick or anything else to change our life ourselves. We take responsibility for everything that happens to us and not trying to pass it as somehow a result of external circumstances or beings beyond our control.

Note with all those xian minded people, if you replace Satan with the xian "god" in their post, you'll get something a hardcore xian would say. This shows those people still have the xian mindset and need to deprogram from it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Algur <yc28@... wrote:

What is this? I will put you in my prayers? What is fafa? To me it sounded very Xtian.

Hail Satan!

Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Life or Death

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], joann lim <cardcaptorsakuraangel@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back