Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Liberation of Gentiles Part 1 (IMPORTANT working).

I don't know if there are any other workings happening right now but here goes... This is to liberate Gentiles from xianity. If enough people do this (especially powerful people), xianity is outlawed. It IS possible to end xianity completely. It will still exist but Gentiles won't worship the thought-forms. This is going to greatly improve Gentiles all together. Xianity is a major poison. IT MUST END!!!!! The thing that nearly every Spiritual Satanist did as a mistake is to try to destroy xianity. It cannot be destroyed as it is not an actual object. Xianity is not real. It is a dream-state of mind where you are opened to the enemy. You cannot destroy something that doesn't exist. What is xianity? It's worshiping the thought-forms, right?  The thought-forms themselves can be destroyed and removed but that won't end xianity because the enemies would just re-create the thought-forms. Even if they don't it won't stop anything because as I said xianity is a slave-like fantasy dream and xians would still believe that jewsus saves them (obviously it doesn't). Everything in xianity is a lie. This is MY OPINION regarding xianity and it makes perfect sense to me.

This should be done by everyone every Thursday and Sunday while the Moon is not void-of-course. Thursday because it's Jupiter-day and I have found through my own experiences that Jupiter is an energy magnifier (both negative and positive energies).  Sunday because it's the day of the Sun and this is the day that xians go to masses so doing this on that day would counter xian programing. You can do this at any day too if you don't have time or if you cannot vibrate out-loud due to parents or other reasons. You do not have to do a Standard or Grand ritual for this. If you do then it is by personal choice. Rituals add power to workings but you must depend on your own power as well. This is highly respected by Satan and Our Gods.

====The Working====1) Go into a trance. The deeper the better.

2) Clean your aura and chakras as you usually do (you are suppose to if you are not).
3) Vibrate ANSUZ 20, 40 or 80 times while visualizing Earth shinning in a powerful white-gold energy. A way of doing that is to visualize a white-gold ball and affirming that it's Earth. Another way is to imagine that the entire universe is filled with white-gold energy. You can do it by looking up images of Earth on Google as well. That's the most effective in my opinion. The more you vibrate the more power you create. Do NOT chant. Vibrate each letter.
4) Affirm either 18, 36, or 54 times (18 times if you vibrated Ansuz 20 times, 36 times if you vibrated Ansuz 40 times and 54 times if you vibrated Ansuz 80 times) "All Gentiles are completely free from christianity forever. Christianity no longer exists within any Gentile forever."
5) Visualize Earth shinning in a powerful white-golden energy (like in step 3). Hold the visualization for as long as you can.
6) Vibrate AUM 9 times.
7) Relax and FEEL and KNOW WITH CERTAINTY that there is no such thing as a xian anymore. Do this for 5 to 15 minutes.
=Now the part to make sure that Gentiles could never fall into xianity again.=8) Right after step 7 (don't forget to feel for 5 to 15 minutes), affirm 9 times "Christianity is completely and permanently removed from all Gentiles forever."
9) Vibrate 16 ALGIZ times. Affirm 9 times "The energies of Algiz is protecting all Gentiles from christianity forever."

10) Vibrate 9 times either SURYA or RAUM. Affirm 9 times "All gentiles are protected from christianity."
11) Affirm ONCE "Christianity is now permanently removed from all Gentiles and all Gentiles are now protected from christianity in every positive way forever."
12) Relax and FEEL Earth and that every Gentile is now rid of christianity.
If you have done this in a ritual then finish the ritual as you normally would.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAIL EA!!!!HAIL ISIS!!!!HAIL RA!!!!HAIL ANUBIS!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back