Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Let's Talk About Misson

Padme

Greetings my beautiful spirit family,
Writing this post came into my mind right after I have read posts of HP HoodedCobra (Hail The Father of JoS!). It touched my heart but also make me question my purpose, or, mission.
To be honest, this is the hardest question that I need to answer in my path, and I believe I am not alone. I believe there are thousands of my brothers and sisters who are looking for their purpose both in this world and this community.
We all have a colective mission, but we also have personal missions and purposes. Collective mission of us is understanding the true nature of Universe, Gods and humankind, fighting against Yahweh and his people (Jews/Angels/Greys) and teach newborns our tradition.
When it comes to our personal missions, well... it is more complicated. For me, it was always complicated or with other words I am blind to myself.
Since my teenage years till this day, I ignored my ego and focus my will and mind unto things makes me feel comfertable. Two of these were Anthropology and Theology.
Now I am looking at myself into mirror, I am asking myself who I am. The first answer I can think is I am a proud Satanist who work for Gods of Duat BUT immediatly a voice in my head says "who are YOU?". At first I was kinda confused cause it IS who I am. But now I can understand it is the collective mission of all of us. Now I am drinking my coffe and keep asking myself the same question, "What is your mission Padme" or with other words "Who are you?"...

This actually isn't entirely bad. To truly find oneself, we must also go through certain disappearances.

The part of this that is so frequent and bothers you may be due to certain aspects in your natal chart. You can balance and resolve your thoughts about this self with planetary energies or the mannaz, othal rune.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back