Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Let's make a documentary.

synchronaut333

Currently I'm in school learning the art of entertainment/propaganda. There is about one year of school remaining.

I came into school with the intent of upping my digital media skill-set. The idea is that if I can produce documentaries and films that look professional, people will be more willing to accept them as credible sources. If it looks good, we may be given a chance.

I realize most people don't want to be told anything, they would rather be entertained. While entertaining the audience, we can also educate. This will make our words more easily digestible.

We already have the truth on our side, it just needs the proper exposure. With someone of my skillset, we wouldn't need an over inflated budget or a good reputation with other media entities. We could sustain our own legitimate media.

My question is how many people would be interested in participating? There would be costs as with anything, but I believe we could collectively generate money or put our heads together to creatively capitalize on what we already have.

I've never actually met anyone who follows my lifestyle or beliefs. When I finish school it would be important to live closely with others who have the same drive I've shown toward the cause. I think this is the only way the project could remain consistent and be fulfilled.

I'm ready to hear your thoughts.

I'd be interested in that. I'm a writer and artist. Not a graphic artist though, but I'm creative and have a good eye for artistic detail, so I may still be able to help. Feel free to email me.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "synchronaut333" <synchronaut333@... wrote:

Currently I'm in school learning the art of entertainment/propaganda. There is about one year of school remaining.

I came into school with the intent of upping my digital media skill-set. The idea is that if I can produce documentaries and films that look professional, people will be more willing to accept them as credible sources. If it looks good, we may be given a chance.

I realize most people don't want to be told anything, they would rather be entertained. While entertaining the audience, we can also educate. This will make our words more easily digestible.

We already have the truth on our side, it just needs the proper exposure. With someone of my skillset, we wouldn't need an over inflated budget or a good reputation with other media entities. We could sustain our own legitimate media.

My question is how many people would be interested in participating? There would be costs as with anything, but I believe we could collectively generate money or put our heads together to creatively capitalize on what we already have.

I've never actually met anyone who follows my lifestyle or beliefs. When I finish school it would be important to live closely with others who have the same drive I've shown toward the cause. I think this is the only way the project could remain consistent and be fulfilled.

Im in but I currently cant relocate on my own. I am in the military, and am not getting out anytime soon. "The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 11:30 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Let's make a documentary.

I'd be interested in that. I'm a writer and artist. Not a graphic artist though, but I'm creative and have a good eye for artistic detail, so I may still be able to help. Feel free to email me.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "synchronaut333" <synchronaut333@... wrote:

I would Love to see The Truth brought forward into the Light! That's what is needed. Once we get the proper exposure, it's just a matter of time. I too am about Doing, we all want to see the enemy go down in flames. I am willing to go the distance and make it happen, whatever it takes. That is really the bottom line- What you are Doing to Advance Satanism, and to Destroy the jewish race? We all should think about that, if we don't already.  As far as money is concerned, it depends on how much and when. As far as a place to live and be around other Satanists... Very Likely. But there are some obvious precautions that must be taken, far beyond just writing an email. I can speak from experience here, being around other Dedicated Spiritual Satanists will change you, it's an amazing experience!! Wow, to say the least. Mundanes have nothing I desire, they bore me to sleep, Thus- Mundanes.  Personally I will Never Stop, not while there is still breath in my lungs. There is no compromise with the enemy! Satan has already won!  Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 3:07 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Let's make a documentary.

Would it officially be known as a documentary? Or could people take it as a movie? For theaters? internet audience?

I would love to be part of this I went to broadcasting school I am sick and tired of being alone I can't say anything Micama Gmicalzoma didnt say I agree completely this augest I have the ability to relocate but I don't have the money currently to really go that far I want so bad to only be around other Satanists and help with something that would change the world though if anyone wants to come my way I'm in Ann Arbor it really is a nice city not to many xtians and I am surprised at how tolerant everyone seems to be about Satanism I got caught with stuff at the library no suprise at all from anyone and I told a few people so far my beliefs detached intrest nothing bad to say at all. I kind of like that enviornment but hate the cold winters up here.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

I would Love to see The Truth brought forward into the Light! That's what is needed. Once we get the proper exposure, it's just a matter of time. I too am about Doing, we all want to see the enemy go down in flames. I am willing to go the distance and make it happen, whatever it takes. That is really the bottom line- What you are Doing to Advance Satanism, and to Destroy the jewish race? We all should think about that, if we don't already.

As far as money is concerned, it depends on how much and when. As far as a place to live and be around other Satanists... Very Likely. But there are some obvious precautions that must be taken, far beyond just writing an email. I can speak from experience here, being around other Dedicated Spiritual Satanists will change you, it's an amazing experience!! Wow, to say the least. Mundanes have nothing I desire, they bore me to sleep, Thus- Mundanes.

Personally I will Never Stop, not while there is still breath in my lungs. There is no compromise with the enemy! Satan has already won!

Hail Father Satan!!

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

also look up the energy of my place wow type in Ann Arbor Mi in google it's amazingly positive almost not real I love that energy I wish there were more of us here Maybe there are for all I know the energy almost feels Satanic some places here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

I would love to be part of this I went to broadcasting school I am sick and tired of being alone I can't say anything Micama Gmicalzoma didnt say I agree completely this augest I have the ability to relocate but I don't have the money currently to really go that far I want so bad to only be around other Satanists and help with something that would change the world though if anyone wants to come my way I'm in Ann Arbor it really is a nice city not to many xtians and I am surprised at how tolerant everyone seems to be about Satanism I got caught with stuff at the library no suprise at all from anyone and I told a few people so far my beliefs detached intrest nothing bad to say at all. I kind of like that enviornment but hate the cold winters up here.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@ wrote:

I would Love to see The Truth brought forward into the Light! That's what is needed. Once we get the proper exposure, it's just a matter of time. I too am about Doing, we all want to see the enemy go down in flames. I am willing to go the distance and make it happen, whatever it takes. That is really the bottom line- What you are Doing to Advance Satanism, and to Destroy the jewish race? We all should think about that, if we don't already.

As far as money is concerned, it depends on how much and when. As far as a place to live and be around other Satanists... Very Likely. But there are some obvious precautions that must be taken, far beyond just writing an email. I can speak from experience here, being around other Dedicated Spiritual Satanists will change you, it's an amazing experience!! Wow, to say the least. Mundanes have nothing I desire, they bore me to sleep, Thus- Mundanes.

Personally I will Never Stop, not while there is still breath in my lungs. There is no compromise with the enemy! Satan has already won!

Hail Father Satan!!

Online  free vid, docs  are the future. The first zeitgeist did set a precedent. But you can't half ass it with information. You need to have a truely soild understanding of things and context, beyond the bubble gum level. Otherwise you have a well done medium with a weak message.  Case example to mull on. I watched one SSer utube doc where the person without knowing it simply rehashed ancient jewish lies about jews and tried and failed to use this to debunk the jews claims on themselves bibically. In the end it turned out to be  pro-jewish propaganda in the subtle and overt level. That could be in any new aged work. I personally already debunked the exact disinformation in an article that took me months to piece thought and shift out the dross. Many times having to literally start over from nothing. I as part of this I went though a thousand page massive volume to come up  almost empty on real info. This bubble gum, half and hour google search cut and paste mentality that filled the video mentioned is  self-defeating. This individual had no understanding of context in the time line and its historical connection.
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 2:17:23 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Let's make a documentary.

also look up the energy of my place wow type in Ann Arbor Mi in google it's amazingly positive almost not real I love that energy I wish there were more of us here Maybe there are for all I know the energy almost feels Satanic some places here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

I am intrested and i think this is very intresting, really huge plan you gat man. I'm a music artist i write and sing if you need a thing like that hit me up. HAIL FATHER SATAN HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL.

I am quite
Interested. And im very artistic myself. Catch me on facebook, monie flores in lompoc, ca

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "synchronaut333" <synchronaut333@ wrote:

I am quite
Interested. And im very artistic myself. Catch me on facebook, monie flores in lompoc, ca

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "synchronaut333" <synchronaut333@ wrote:

count me in that documentary hail father satan

------------------------------
On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 10:49 AM EEST Elisabeth Ike wrote:

I am intrested and i think this is very intresting, really huge plan you gat man. I'm a music artist i write and sing if you need a thing like that hit me up. HAIL FATHER SATAN HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back