Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Let's get started

new_horizon7

Hello guys! After weeks of studying the JoS mainpage and the forums, I finally dedicated!
So of course I want to be useful asap. I already started the 40 days meditation program by HP HoodedCobra666 and will start the new RTR schedule as soon as I learned how to pronounce them correcty.
I thought about other ways of how I can be useful, so my question is the following: I noticed that the German articles in Satan's Library are only translated by an online translator. Would it help if I translated them personally, piece by piece? I am not a professional, however i am a native German and speak English nearly fluently. And if so, with which do I start?
I have another little question: For my meditations I use a meditation pillow which has a "flower of life" imprinted. Someone here said that circles generally are bad because they are symbols of imprisoning our gods. Is it insulting for the demons if I use it, or has the "flower of life" a satanic meaning, too?
Thanks for your answers! Hail Satan!

As far as iI know the flower of life is a sorta physical representation of vibration consciousness. Kinda like a blueprint for it. Thought that is just what I know and can very well be wrong. In fact I most likely am but now that you mention it I would like to know what the Satanic thoughts on it are. It's so hard sometimes because so many good things have been corrupted.

On Thursday, December 29, 2016 4:55 AM, "new_horizon7@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello guys! After weeks of studying the JoS mainpage and the forums, I finally dedicated!
So of course I want to be useful asap. I already started the 40 days meditation program by HP HoodedCobra666 and will start the new RTR schedule as soon as I learned how to pronounce them correcty.
I thought about other ways of how I can be useful, so my question is the following: I noticed that the German articles in Satan's Library are only translated by an online translator. Would it help if I translated them personally, piece by piece? I am not a professional, however i am a native German and speak English nearly fluently. And if so, with which do I start?
I have another little question: For my meditations I use a meditation pillow which has a "flower of life" imprinted. Someone here said that circles generally are bad because they are symbols of imprisoning our gods. Is it insulting for the demons if I use it, or has the "flower of life" a satanic meaning, too?
Thanks for your answers! Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back